Bellazon

Marlon Teixeira
Thumbnail

MauiKane

• 2 weeks later...

I was wondering if someone could help me out? I'm a HUGE Marlon fan and I come to this thread all the time. I keep seeing everywhere recently that he's gay and is dating Andrea Puccio, who is 15.....is this true? He doesn't look gay at all but on Andrea's he's constantly mentioning going away with him etc. and even on 'Marlons' twitter he says he loves him. Also on facebook I saw they have been together 8 months but with no proof all just words. I only trust you guys to tell me the truth?

^

No Marlon is not gay!That freak Andrea is lying.He lives in his own crazy world,where he think he's dating Marlon.He even made fake profiles of Marlon and some of his relatives.Marlon is straight.You can check that in every of his interviews,where he says that he loves womans and that he can't live with out them.Marlon even date some of the very popular models like:Tamiris Freitas,Juliana Martins and Alejandra Alonso.And he doesn't have twitter,he only have facebook where he's real profile is this one: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=516143487

I love the fact that he's doing so often interviews for big magazines and fashion sites.That show up how important supermodel he become.

Good for him indeed but seems like being a supermodel can have downsides like this creepy delusional stalker Andrea Puccio.I feel sorry for Marlon coz that Andrea guy seems to be a real psycho.