Bellazon

Marlon Teixeira
Thumbnail

MauiKane

From ArmaniExchange's Twitter:

@AngelAlessandra + her @ArmaniExchange BOYS are super-sexy MADE IN BRAZIL!!!

v4ecq.jpg

It looks like Marlon will be doing the Fall A/X campaign with Francisco Lachowski and Alessandra Ambrosio. That will be one sexy campaign!

Definitely sexy! I hope we get some marcisco action.

But I really do miss Marlon + IRINA :) There has been no A/X campaign since them that I have loved as much. :heart::heart:

post-35736-0-1446094467-58731_thumb.jpg

Yeah, marlon and irina and clint were great together and the photos were proof of that. I agree, there hasn't been an AX campaign to rival SS 2010

Marlon will be in Armani Exchange F/W campaign and Vogue Spain

APOLLO MADE IN SC

After parading the fashion week in Milan for the Giorgio Armani and Emporio Armani, Marlon Teixeira, represented in Brazil by Way Model, have just pose for the Fall/Winter campaign of Armani Exchange.

The campaign was shot in New York, by Matthew Scrivens. This is the fourth AX campaign for Marlon. And he just shoot for Vogue Spain, with Americans photographer Bruce Weber.

source

Marlon will be in Armani Exchange F/W campaign and Vogue Spain
APOLLO MADE IN SC

After parading the fashion week in Milan for the Giorgio Armani and Emporio Armani, Marlon Teixeira, represented in Brazil by Way Model, have just pose for the Fall/Winter campaign of Armani Exchange.

The campaign was shot in New York, by Matthew Scrivens. This is the fourth AX campaign for Marlon. And he just shoot for Vogue Spain, with Americans photographer Bruce Weber.

source

Vogue Spain is such a good news,and Bruce Weber is one of my fav photographers

Cover of Client magazine issue #4

Styled by Ioannis Dimitrousis

Photographer: Dimitris Theocharis

post-35736-0-1446094472-44679_thumb.jpg

I can't believe they chose that photo to be the cover of the magazine. It's quite disappointing actually since we have seen that photo already.

Cover of Client magazine issue #4

Styled by Ioannis Dimitrousis

Photographer: Dimitris Theocharis

post-48811-0-1446094473-33225_thumb.jpg

I can't believe they chose that photo to be the cover of the magazine. It's quite disappointing actually since we have seen that photo already.

I had the same reaction. It's a great photo, but I wish they would have commissioned a new photo for the cover.

This may have been in an earlier post, but in case it wasn't- Dimitris Theocharis was also the photographer for Marlon's photo in the soon-to-be-published 100 Faces of 2011 book by Client Magazine.

post-40623-0-1446094479-92453_thumb.jpg

do you know what show this is?

It’s from 2010, Kris Van Assche Backstage.

The first preview pic of Armani Exchange F/W 11.12 came out and Marlon isn't in it!! The boys in the campaign are Julian Schratter & River Viiperi

Translation of that article was bad,it says that Marlon will be in holiday campaign,but maybe that info is wrong,but i think it's true.