Bellazon

Natural Beauty Competiton

Oh dear Joe.

youve spelt two names wrong...it's:

Emanuela De Paula

Emily Didonato

btw do you have a photo for emanuela? i have lots where she is sans makeup...

------------------------

I wanna nominate:

Cintia Dicker

Hilary Duff

Freida Pinto

Alexis Bledel

Keira Knightley

Heidi Klum

Blake Lively

Yay, nominations :hell yea!: :ninja: !!! Won't have to rely on sympathy votes from a few and searching for a bunch of pics for people I don't know for this one I guess :blush::ninja: . I'm not sure why I tend to get a lot of voters and no nominations generally :ninja: . Everyone else gets like 50 in 2 days :cry2: :ninja: .

@ Vanessa, sorry bout' the names and I'm sure there's more than two :blush: . They should be right around voting time and for the official nominations list at least :ninja: . And we can just do a joint nom and you can just send me what you have :) .

How´s this one going Joe? :)

Round 1 will be 3 on 3 or 4 on 4. However, the successive rounds will have more against each other at a time because they will compete until all have gone against all and the one with the best record (Win-Loss-Tie ratio) will win :) . Though all will go against all at some point, I'll likely still classify each person as a part of a group (based on popularity, Bellazon politics ect.) so that there will be at least 3 different trophies overall for the person with the best record of that respective group.

It would take a lot more with pics to get it going. But as to "when?" I can't say. The first time I did it was the most nominations I ever got for a comp and that took several months to get the nominations and pics. The second time, a lot of the same pics were left over for the most part and those that weren't, Pheno replaced all the dead bandwidths and added some new ones so I just started it immediately and people just randomly nominated as ideas came to them as we went along, so I didn't have to do much. The third time the bandwidth was exceeded mostly and I didn't have the time to look for them all again so it just kindof bombed as you see on the previous page. My second comp (3D model comp or something) bombed in the nomination process and never got off the ground. My third comp (battle of the bods) didn't initially get much nominations and the few nominations came with fewer pics, so I just jumped out there with mine hoping they would come eventually and it worked out that time as people casually nominated as we went along. My next comp (the music video one) took 9 months :| to get the nominations and that was with videos. My fifth was the VS vs. SI and after it didn't really get noms, I just kindof hopped out there without nominations like the bod one only it just barely worked because of the sympathy of a few.

So based on that history, I would say about 8 months :ninja: . And maybe about 3 comps into the game I should have just applied the rettyphile/Theron/Chocolate system of no nominations maybe for a couple of those, but you live and learn :nicole: . But I don't want to keep bumping other comps and polls out of the way if that's the case, so I'm thinking to maybe just shelf it as a 'concept' for now and receive nominations through pm at their leisure and gradually collect pics at my own pace and just bring it back up when or if its ready :) . Or I might just do another one that's already mostly ready and this one will probably be ready naturally when that's over :) .

• 1 year later...

Thanks guys :hug: . I doubt that I'll have all the pics before my current comp is over so I might as well open it up for nominations. One problem though, you may be disappointed that the rules are simple this time :whistle::laugh: . I got a little overly ambitious the last time out and got confused being asked explaining it different ways :blush::ninja: . Anyway...

Premise

1. This version will be stripped down to focus on fashion models in polaroids and casting videos specifically to try to avoid the debates about whether she has makeup or the 'mine has a casting video and hers has her walking down the street with some makeup' ect. Also, the 'preferrably no backstage pics' was a bit hard to enforce, so this weeds that out. For those that may say, 'but so and so's the best thing ever and she has no polaroids' she can make the next edition.

2. I am aware that some makeup is used in casting videos and polaroids at times, as sometimes its not just about a model's natural look, but getting a feel for the model's camera presence as well, but we'll just take it case by case.

3. The idea is of course 'little to no makeup' as I'm aware that sometimes absolutely no makeup is hard to find, so again its a case by case basis.

4. Instead of rounds, the nominations will be put up at the same time for a long, open round for the voters to choose their top 15-20 favorites from the nominations. The nominees however will be assigned a code number of my choosing until the end rankings to ensure everyone looks at them all.

5. You will have the option to vote against rather than for, which I will explain below.

6. The primary title will be the person with the best score and there will be other titles based on number of pages of the thread (best with 20 or less pages, best with 10 or less pages ect.).

What is Needed to Nominate

1. Nominate a model or models of your choice with a polaroid or casting video shoot. Provide 4 pics for this model. If 4 pics cannot be found, ask myself, the fans in her thread or others for help. Actresses ect. who are signed to modeling agencies and happen to have casting polaroids will be accepted.

2. These pictures must be at least medium quality or better and 300 pixtels in width each.

3. You need 4 pictures per model.

Rules

1. The pics will be two models across and you will scroll down to view them all. Once you've done this, list your top 15-20 (will be decided based on how many nominations there are) of the nominees based on the pics.

2. If you determine that you hate is more significant than your love, you can exchange your top 15-20 for your bottom 15-20 instead :laugh: (to vote against rather than for). The only catch is that you would give up your top 15-20 as a result of course.

3. 50 or more votes will be needed overall to determine the winner and the rankings.

4. Please avoid 'hers has more makeup' type disputes in the thread and pm me instead and we will try to work it out.

:)

Nominations

Renata Sozzi (Nominated by donbot)

Emanuela De Paula (Nominated by donbot)

Dioni Tabbers (Nominated by donbot)

Edita Vilkiviciute (Nominated by donbot)

Elena Baguci (Nominated by Jennka)

Leticia Zuloaga (Nominated by Jennka)

Alejandra Alonso (Nominated by Jennka)

Sofia Krawczyk (Nominated by Me)

Marine Vact (Pictures by Me)

Margarita Novikova (Nominated by Me)

Alyssa Ali (Nominated by Me)

Chrishell Stubbs (Nominated by Me)

Bonnie Chen (Noinated by Me)

Irina Shayk (Nominated by Talisa)

Estelle Skornik (Nominated by Aranka)

Zuzana Gregorova (Squeege Beckinheim)

Diana Moldovan (Squeege Beckinheim)

Vanessa Hegelmaier (Squeege Beckinheim)

Giedre Dukauskaite (Squeege Beckinheim)

Bette Franke (Squeege Beckinheim)

Ajak Deng (Squeege Beckinheim)

Alexandra Tretter (Squeege Beckinheim)

:)

I tried to write less and it came out the same :pinch: . Ironically in trying to clarify I put a couple more sentences in there :ninja: . But as to the voting, long story short...

There will be one long round instead of several rounds, giving the voters the chance to weigh all at the same time, as well as a certain window of time to change their minds ect. If there's hypothetically 60 nominations, they will be in 2 columns of models with 15 rows of 2 models side by side in each row. To make it slightly easier on the eyes, they would be in two posts one on top of the other. Altogether it would be 2 columns, 15 rows in 2 posts. I'll likely assign them with symbols such as A1, A2, A3 ect. just to at least encourage people to not just write their top favorites without even looking at the pics.

I want to nominate nobody because the rules are not funny :persuazn:

We all know that cows have a stomach divided in 2.

well Joe has as brain divided in 4!

I tried to write less and it came out the same

Really? Nobody noticed it, don't worry...