Bellazon

Natural Beauty Competiton

Wow, a blonde it girl who's actually pretty can't get any love :chicken: .

And shouldn't 1 be for like big red boils or something :idk: ?

:lost:

lol my joe I think this woman is really gorgeous I must admit it, but for natural I can't say coz there aren't 1 picture natural, I know it's difficult to you to find pics with no make up at all, but often you find pics with lighter make up, but for this beautiful lady, she is completly made up, it's just candid picture I don't see where is the "ligther" make up...for my selection I admit too I didn't find many pics with no make up at all, but I always find one picture (even if it's just one) with no make up, or very lighter! so it's difficult to have an opinion, moreover I think it's unfair for nominations where many pics are with ligther make up for some women, and for some other women with only candids! but I don't reproach anything Joe I know it's very difficult competition, I like this competition coz it's very different that all the others! but just I give my opinion: 7 coz she's beautiful and 1 coz I can't see her naturally :wave:

Ok... I'm going to point something out for those that don't seem to realize that natural beauty is not ONLY f*cking skin tone.. It's also bone structure, it's facial symmetry... so for all of you who want to vote on just bad skin.. or on a little bit of eye liner, or whatever else.. take my figurative shoe and shove it. Natural is without aid of artifice yes.. but a 1.. just because you think there's make up... that's f*cking ridiculous... you're basically saying she's ugly with no makeup... brilliant... but what more should I expect.

The picture of Olivia with the blonde hair looked pretty make-up free to me. :whistle: You can obviously see what she looks like or would look like without make-up. It's not like she's covered in make-up like Dolly Parton or something, I think it's pretty obvious that she's a pretty girl with or without make-up.

I just posted what I tought....the competiton is "natural beauty with no make up or lighter" not candid! if beeing beautiful on candids means she is beautiful the morning when she wakes up ok, I believe you coz she looks pretty, but we must do it for all nominations, we post all candids, like that we can all say: "she's beautiful with no make up too coz she's beautiful on this candid"! that's all!

You're cool with me lisa :hug: .

Yeah, Pheno, that's right about the natural, but I guess I'm 90% 70% to blame for not sticking by my original idea to have 3 natural and 3 made up side by side. Problem with that was, I came up with the idea a little before halfway into it and figured it would be unfair to those prior (well, actually it would be on the beauty side). And I should have stressed the definition a little better or explained better.

Natural = not just skin (as she said) but how close you look to your best with little or no makeup (more specifically little of course). And someone's best being how they look in editorials for example. That's obviously 90% less than editorial or red carpet makeup for example. But not trying to rain down on you, just felt the need to talk about it a little :) .

And I understand you saying it can be unfair to someone like Daniella or Andi Muise (and Trentini if she comes up) who were about 99% makeup free, but the biggest disadvantage if any is no fan support vs. great fan support not degree of makeup :nicole: . For example if you have some noteriety 7s become 8s, 8s become 9s and 9s become 10s ect. And people can override what they see with what they know. Somewhat natural thing to do, not that its a crime, but its the bigger obstacle of the two :ninja: .