Bellazon

Natural Beauty Competiton

:laugh:

UPDATES

1. The Tori pics probably aren't going to happen :/ . We've only found one clear natural pic. That pic was great, but the rest are either photoshoots or walking down the street with too much makeup to qualify. I know she's a natural beauty and sure she doesn't wear much makeup technically, but since we have 98% of the pictures we need, bending the rules for one person would be unfair.

2. So that leaves a spot available in Group 2. I'm open for ideas.

Just throwing a couple out there...

Natasha Poly

Inguna Botany

Bianca Balti

Mona Johansson

Tiiu Kiiuk...

3. I still haven't heard back from Nemeside about the Julia Stegner pics :idk: .

4. There's still a spot open in Group 3.

A couple ideas...

Oh, no...It's not your fault. I was thinking maybe I should have just had everyone nominate one person, but at the time I think [or assumed] the idea was just everyone brainstorming to get this thing off the ground *deep sigh* . I guess there would have still been casualties anyway...

So...as to the last Group 2 spot, how am I supposed to choose between Inguna and Natasha :idk: ? Which do you think best fits in with the Group 2 girls? Probably Natasha...Plus Inguna's fans haven't really responded to my advertisements and messages during this process anyway :/ . Natasha it is (Y) .

:pinch:

UPDATES

So that leaves us basically awaiting Julia Stegner (Nemeside is on it and I'll search the link Layla gave me)

Anne Wang from Hime (I Pink Couture has some. I'll ask her...)

First off, sorry I haven't been around for the past few days, just been swamped with work. However as Tori was my nomination, I either would like to submit a few pictures and see if they pass your judgement, or if at all possible I would like to take her out of the nominations all together and nominate Kemp Muhl instead. If that will slide I'll either send you the Tori pictures I have AND the Kemp pictures, and if Tori's aren't up to snuff so to speak you can just take the Kemp ones.

*working on it at this very moment* :)

:wave: :hug:

Natasha Poly SHOULD NOT be in group two... she's another one of those "titans" who will walk against every single model in group two. Inguna is better suited to be in G2... just my opinion

Very good opinion :rofl: ! Thanks (Y) ! Yeah...I guess Poly will have to go then, unless someone is willing to trade their nomination for her in Group 1, of course.

First off, sorry I haven't been around for the past few days, just been swamped with work. However as Tori was my nomination, I either would like to submit a few pictures and see if they pass your judgement, or if at all possible I would like to take her out of the nominations all together and nominate Kemp Muhl instead. If that will slide I'll either send you the Tori pictures I have AND the Kemp pictures, and if Tori's aren't up to snuff so to speak you can just take the Kemp ones.

I love your speeches :laugh: :ninja: . I'll have to get back with you on the Kemp deal because I only know her by name, so I'm not sure what spot in what group she would be challenging for.

I have 1 Tori pic (so we only would need 3 more) and I would love to have an American beauty in the mix :whistle: . But if by some chance only one can fit and you prefer Kemp, I will honour your choice :heythere: .

Pheno gave permission for me to post this question, so I wanted to address it to the general populous…

Any of those submissions acceptable, or is it a no go?

Oh, and a suggestion I thought I might make, though it's taken me a while; as you knocked out actresses and singers fairly early in the competition I was wondering why you don't just put in another category, ie. 5 and have it simply for actresses and singers. They are still quite a large conglomerate of people, and some of them are truly naturally beautiful.

This definitely was not a move I wanted to make. Originally I had decided to go with 32 overall contestants (8 per group) and assumed that that would suffice for all 3 celebrity groups. I then felt the need to stretch it out to 10 per group and it still wasn't enough for my original ambitions. The reason I originally pulled the actresses and singers is because I didn't think there was enough room for them to be represented adequately. I figured if the subject is a "natural beauty", it seemed like a crime to only have Monica Bellucci, Sophie Marceau, Angelina Jolie and not Charlize Theron, Natalie Portman, Halle Berry, Nicole Kidman, Catherine Zeta Jones, Gabrielle Union, Evangeline Lilly, Zhang Ziyi, Eva Mendes, Olivia Wilde, Ashley Judd...So at the time, I figured that if I can't represent the two other groups adequately, I'd just focus on one and do a separate competition for the others later.

However, Pheno proposed the idea to make a Group 5 for celebs which sounds enticing to me. The only thing then I would have to think about is figuring out how the rounds go. Would we vote on one group per round or two groups per round? And would 50 contestants be too much for this competition? This is my first competitino of this sort, so any insight and opinion is welcome and appreciated :flower: .

post-17304-0-1446074331-58864_thumb.gif