Bellazon

New here,love this site!

o thanks for dropping by Carsten....glad to see that you are still very much addicted to this forum and just cant help urself from staying away from this place...it truly is sad that someone could be so addicted and captivated by forums that they have to create these forum wars and such....umm wat are you 36 or 37 years old now i was told....well dont u think it is time to grow up my man...and this is comin from someone that is very much younger than you...so u should feel very ashamed and embarassed that you just got stood up by a mere teenager....and by the dictator rule of ur forum you go and show the forum that you do not feel safe with having an equal around you...over here there are four admins and we all act as a democracy...unlike you...once again thanks for droppin by to show ur immature ass...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hey! stop being a meany :( ........thats very offensive what u said to carsten.

well capt snow translated it for me

He just basically said, you are a lonely asshole and that you are ugly and you have no friends in real life, only on the forum

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:cry: :o ....no comment

so this shows how great carsten really is.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

but i thought he was nice.really nice...its hard to believe :( ,i'm so stupid i actually feel upset he said that. :cry: .anyways thanks for translating it to me,i'm gonna do my homework now <_<

What ronin said was hardly offensive compared to what he said. Quit frankly it seems true from the way that person acts. Ronin spoke in a much more mature manner, it is called being an adult. The members here feel no need to go over to another forum and harass them. No one here showed any hostility until they started with us. It doesn

What ronin said was hardly offensive compared to what he said. Quit frankly it seems true from the way that person acts. Ronin spoke in a much more mature manner, it is called being an adult. The members here feel no need to go over to another forum and harass them. No one here showed any hostility until they started with us. It doesn

i cant say i hate anyone....but for carsten i make the exception....because i know he made that site out of spite and is jealous that bellazon is very popular....and frankly homeboy has to grow up and get laid or something....he says i have no friends yet i know all he does is flirt with every single girl possible on wft....how do i know this....cuz he did the same thing on chilax. ;)

that is why i tried to keep things very calm between us....he was even allowed back on to this site....but he went back to his old self and was banned again..and now he tried to post as a guest and then registered a new account that i have deleted already...but...yea basically he will never learn to grow up and quite frankly that is not my problem....i will just find and ban him each time...and if it comes to it...i am willing to contact aol and get his suspended or stop guest posting from our forum...such unnecessary things happen and ruin things for everyone when only one guy cannot control himself....many a times we have asked him to become a partner forum that is friendly with each other and shares info...but we have been shot down each time...i cant deal with it anymore

I don't hate anyone. I don't think I'm capable of hating lol. Your username gave a silly smile and you have great taste in models. =)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm glad my username made u smile :laugh: ,i have to say i'm an unusual teen!

i cant say i hate anyone....but for carsten i make the exception....because i know he made that site out of spite and is jealous that bellazon is very popular....and frankly homeboy has to grow up and get laid or something....he says i have no friends yet i know all he does is flirt with every single girl possible on wft....how do i know this....cuz he did the same thing on chilax. ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:( i'm sorry u feel that way about him,u said he flirts with every gal...i agree with that.....but i still think he is a nice person, i guess he's just trying to be friendly

here is an exact translation of wat he posted Chicken( wat is ur name by the way becuase it is pretty hilarious to call you chicken)

You are an asswipe jut a solitary asshole, that its an ass groveler in the WFT members.

Rascals and ugly you have no private friends and find some only on this forum.

here is an exact translation of wat he posted Chicken( wat is ur name by the way becuase it is pretty hilarious to call you chicken)

You are an asswipe jut a solitary asshole, that its an ass groveler in the WFT members. 

Rascals and ugly you have no private friends and find some only on this forum.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ok that was bad,u really didn't have to show me. :cry: (i cry alot dont i?)lol............................................................................

and about my name.,,,oh come on its just a name :laugh: