Bellazon

New here,love this site!

welcome chicken! i saw ur sis on wft lol

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

[/qu

hehehe :laugh: ......she punched me 4 posting it. <_<

and its funny coz both her and me use the same username at WFT. I'm hardly ever there...but we both have the password( she stole it)

and not to mention which i just found out last night...svelte told me....carsten made a username using my member name...neo52285....to make it look like i joined wft. <_<

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm sure it was just some random person..who thought da name neo52285 was cool :laugh:

Guest Guest
well capt snow translated it for me

He just basically said, you are a lonely asshole and that you are ugly and you have no friends in real life, only on the forum

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I cannot believe this...it

Guest quasicartes

Who are you, guest?

I see so many random comments everywhere, and although I am 100% sure you are not Carsten, I can't be too sure whether or not you're Miss Isabella.

Who are you, guest?

I see so many random comments everywhere, and although I am 100% sure you are not Carsten, I can't be too sure whether or not you're Miss Isabella.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I was wondering that,who is guest? :huh:

Guest quasicartes

I just went to WFT and it was written "The original model forum" above the banner!

I don't think even Chilax is the original model forum, as there are so many forums out there.

I just went to WFT and it was written "The original model forum" above the banner!

I don't think even Chilax is the original model forum, as there are so many forums out there.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

buhahaha...yea i pointed that out to the staff a few days ago...i find it very amusing...we shall never kno which one out there was the "original" model forum