Bellazon

Julia Stegner
Thumbnail

goose

i know i've already said that but she is truly gorgeous... one of the best models ever... i definitely wanna rep her for the BZNTP cycle 3 :laugh:

im thinking wich model should i rep in the cycle 3 too :laugh:

Fabiana dont have any cover .. dammit :ninja:

I saw an interview with Julia bkstg VS05 ..... her English is amazing and in addition she comes across real smart and clued up. A real two fingers up to the stereotype that all models are airheads.

I love this Italian Vogue editorial of hers

Italian vogue Spt 05

credit: forowmf.com

how gorgeous, thnx

someone please explain the obsession with tiuu wuk i dont get it. aI see a chipmunk with a mole so many better looopking models i.e daria, jessica, snejana, doutzen.

<_< someone plz explain the obsession with Doutzen... I see a girl with a hot body but an ordinary face- 'cept that it can look chubby at times and that her mouth look horrible with dark lipstick.

Don't try to explain that kinda thing ;)

someone please explain the obsession with tiuu wuk i dont get it. aI see a chipmunk with a mole so many better looopking models i.e daria, jessica, snejana, doutzen.

<_< someone plz explain the obsession with Doutzen... I see a girl with a hot body but an ordinary face- 'cept that it can look chubby at times and that her mouth look horrible with dark lipstick.

so someone have to explain to me the obsession with Alessandra, she WAS beautiful, but now she is not the same, actually she is not a cute and gentil person, the fame goes up her head.

i know, people kill me reading this but thank god we on internet ( :p ) and this is not possible. i just wanna say that people have strange taste and diferent opinion ! there is NOTHING to explain ! ;)

so someone have to explain to me the obsession with Alessandra, she WAS beautiful, but now she is not the same, actually she is not a cute and gentil person, the fame goes up her head.

i know, people kill me reading this but thank god we on internet ( :p ) and this is not possible. i just wanna say that people have strange taste and diferent opinion ! there is NOTHING to explain ! ;)

i don't think anyone has strange tastes ;)

Sorry for being off topic to julia fans ,So does it mean that you know alessandra personally?I mean you are discussing her personality not her pics or videos?Everyone has their own taste on beauty but you are arguing her personality here.I believe you have to know her to make these kind of comments...Anyway any more julia pics:p :ninja:

No, it's not useless. There was a confusion that needed to be clarified between me and her. She was the one that was deactivating my fotologs, that was made for HER. I was a big fan guys, i still think she's pretty. But she has my email, she could talk to me, and say that she didn't want the site anymore.

Alessandra has an orkut account, and i wrote there, cause she was sick at VS fashion show, and she totally ignored me. I know that Alessandra's fans will defend her. But there's no problem. She's a great model.

No, it's not useless. There was a confusion that needed to be clarified between me and her. She was the one that was deactivating my fotologs, that was made for HER. I was a big fan guys, i still think she's pretty. But she has my email, she could talk to me, and say that she didn't want the site anymore.

Alessandra has an orkut account, and i wrote there, cause she was sick at VS fashion show, and she totally ignored me. I know that Alessandra's fans will defend her. But there's no problem. She's a great model.

yes, like Neo said (sorry put you in this hole discution) "its like she's smiling but actually swearing the person off behind the smile" and its true, she is a fake person. take great pictures, great editorials and all but its not a good person.

really, we should talk about JULIA :p

post-1609-1136380737_thumb.jpg

I once saw a picture of this shoot and she was smiling and looked simply stunning! I wonder if you have it?!?

dunno if you're talking bout that pic. If you're not, still it's a hot pic to look at lol

julias164po.th.jpg

Yes it is a very beautiful pic, but it wasn't the pic I was talking about. I saw it in a magazine and she had long locks.. she looked so beautiful! Thank you anyway :*