Bellazon

Bregje Heinen
Thumbnail

Update:

1, The Bryce Thompson photoshoot (only two pics at his site) - hell knows what it was for

2, The photoshoot before VSFS in St.Barths (probably VS??? no idea what it was for)

3, This Glamour UK editorial (perhaps with Stella Maxell??)

4, Vogue Mexico with Alina Baikova

5, Revolve Clothing

6, Photoshoot at stevenkleinstudio

7, Photoshoot at @nikolaigolovanoff @ellen_nikolai_photo make up: @robertsesnek hair: @bennettgrey -

two photoshoots? One with her bf for @unleashd_mag and the other solo one :idk:

8, Photoshoot at @solmazsaberi

9, Photoshoot at @williamlords, makeup @adurasova

10, Photoshoot at @timothyrosado: BREGJE HEINEN at The Lions NY | Fashion Director TAMARA BARKLEY | Hair and Makeup SHERI PINTO | Photo Assist. JOHN ABRAHAM | @bregjeheinenn @tamarabarkley @sheripinto @maisonabraham @thelionsny @marcos_olazabal @larichev @tamarabarkley

11, Photoshoot @cyndlekomarovski

12, @gmvaughan: Bregje @bregjeheinenn @ammoncarver @scottmcmahangrooming @thelionsny @priscillapolley

I think I´m kinda losing the track!

It definitely looks like that as soon as she switched to Lions she´s working much more than ever before. Maybe the agency advised her on sharing more BTS stuff (which I´m very very grateful for!!).

I can´t  wait for all the work to come out!

It definitely looks like that as soon as she switched to Lions she´s working much more than ever before. Maybe the agency advised her on sharing more BTS stuff (which I´m very very grateful for!!).

I can´t  wait for all the work to come out!

This. 

The Lions is very particular with this, they encourage their girls to use their social networks as much as possible, probably more than any other agency. They also like their girls to attend a lot of events (see Irina, Anne V & Sara for example) so the girls can meet people and network a little bit more so don't be surprised if Bregje starts attending more events now. I'm glad she switched, The Lions is a great agency (Y)