Bellazon

Bregje Heinen
Thumbnail

Thank you Edernez :hug:

just to summarize the shoots we´re still waiting for:

1, The Bryce Thompson photoshoot (only two pics at his site) - hell knows what it was for

2, The photoshoot before VSFS in St.Barths (probably VS???)

3, This Glamour UK editorial (perhaps with Stella Maxell??)

4, Vogue Mexico with Alina Baikova

5, Revolve Clothing

She looks gorgeous in those Shopbop pics a few pages back :heart:

Thank you Laura and Edernez :heart:

and yeah, I´ve noticed that too that she often posts something and deletes it. I don´t understand that either :idk:

^ Yeah i really don't get it but she always post pics and then she delete it again :idk: just like this one she deleted this too but i got it anyway :p

I stopped following her on instagram for this reason :/ This is a common thing for people wanting instagram followers do. They post alot of photos, and photos get you followers. But then go delete the photos so that your follower count looks impressive considering you only have 100 photos and it makes you look more popular I guess. (imma instagram user, I know this trick. :rofl: )

I just looked at her post count and its not even at 200, and she posts like 3 pics a day. :cain: 

The St. Barths shoot is def not VS Jennka, it would have been released by now considering stuff shot after the VS show is out already. So it's got to be something else, maybe an editorial?

I was SO sure it was VS related, damn. This pic was the reason:

Hotel Taïwana St Barth.

Work, Work, Work.

post-3761-0-1446104348-58535_thumb.jpg

But you are right, it would have been released already :/ Bregje released absolutely no info about that shoot, not even the name of the photographer (as she usually does). So it´s a pure mystery to me :/

She looks gorgeous in those Shopbop pics a few pages back :heart:

Thank you Laura and Edernez :heart:

and yeah, I´ve noticed that too that she often posts something and deletes it. I don´t understand that either :idk:

^ Yeah i really don't get it but she always post pics and then she delete it again :idk: just like this one she deleted this too but i got it anyway :p

I stopped following her on instagram for this reason :/ This is a common thing for people wanting instagram followers do. They post alot of photos, and photos get you followers. But then go delete the photos so that your follower count looks impressive considering you only have 100 photos and it makes you look more popular I guess. (imma instagram user, I know this trick. :rofl: )

I just looked at her post count and its not even at 200, and she posts like 3 pics a day. :cain:

Thank you for explanation katch :hug: this is the first time I actually read something like this. For me it sounds so illogical - because the more pictures the better! Deleting them should be considered illegal, especially when they´re hot bregje pictures :laugh:

I hope she stops with this kind of thing, I don´t think she needs such attitude. Her fans love her pictures and the more she posts the better.

I really like that she posts more about her work now than she used to before - because I consider it a great way to promote herself AND help her fans find new work.

Lol this lucky girl!

http://rogue-gone-vogue.blogspot.sk/

Rogue Gone Vogue Gone to St. Lucia

I had the great privilege of going on Holiday with my family to St. Lucia this January! While I was there it was great to explore my favourite seasonal wardrobe; summer. Anything goes really, I had such fun over the week I was there experimenting and playing with different looks, and pieces of jewellery, and makeup. Looking back on this holiday now (while I'm in rainy London) gets me excited and has me planning for summer 2015. I followed the Spring Summer 2015 shows avidly in winter 2014, and so had had a field day playing with the trends for 2015 early! So here are some candid family photo's from our trip, landscape photo's, and pictures of my SS15 inspired wardrobe.

This was just ironic.
Glamour UK magazine doing a photoshoot right in front of me.
The model there is dutch Victoria's Secret Angel Bregje Heinen who
I saw walk the VS fashion show just a month previous.
On an island across the world and my fashion industry follows.
Hm: seeing as it leads here however... I'm thinking I made the right career choice.

43f806391162996.jpg