Bellazon

Bregje Heinen
Thumbnail

Holly crap :o she looks smashing, thank you all guys :woot: one of her best works recently, and Maxim cover, damn!! I´m soooo happy for her :woot:

Hot women and cars, not much else I can ask for here other than her holding a sign that says free rides :p Am I talking about the car or Bregje? That's for me to know :rofl: 

From her Twitter:

Out now!! Maxim cover plus interview. Go get itt

Is there a normal interview in the mag? Or just the short description in her image?

Yeah, what Pink said. After the fifth picture, the rest of the article is page after page of new cars (hence the edit name, "The Car 100").

So when's Breg-breg's next editorial? I'd like to see more of her cute puppies. :morning:

From her Twitter:

Is there a normal interview in the mag? Or just the short description in her image?

All the pages from the editorial were posted. So just a short interview and descriptions :)

Thank you for the info :) shame the "interview" was so small. I´d like to know more about her :)

From her Twitter:

Yeah, what Pink said. After the fifth picture, the rest of the article is page after page of new cars (hence the edit name, "The Car 100").

So when's Breg-breg's next editorial? I'd like to see more of her cute puppies. :morning:

I´d like to see more of her everything :laugh: I think there is one thing comming next, though have no idea what it is. The one with make up done by Nam Vo. (if it´s not the one for Maxim).