Bellazon

Andrei Arshavin
Thumbnail

♥AlbaForEver♥

I am so happy that Andrei is very famous in Russia! He will now be even more well-known all over the world thanks to his excellent performance in Euro 2008! I'm so happy for him because he is so talented.

I have heard a rumour that he may be transferring to an English club...I hope he does because then I'll get to see more of him! lol.

Thanks everyone for all the pictures! They are all great!

I am so happy that Andrei is very famous in Russia! He will now be even more well-known all over the world thanks to his excellent performance in Euro 2008! I'm so happy for him because he is so talented.

I have heard a rumour that he may be transferring to an English club...I hope he does because then I'll get to see more of him! lol.

Thanks everyone for all the pictures! They are all great!

Andrei's dream club is "Barcelona". He always wanted to play for this club.

Now it's known that probably there are some negotiations about Andrei's transferring to one of European clubs...But he is not saying what club exactly. He keeps silence. But in interview he said that he hoped it will be "Barcelona".

So...we have to wait for news.

http://msnsport.skysports.com/story/0,1952...3769789,00.html

Chelsea are interested in him too. That's great because I suport Chelsea! My favourite player is Andriy Shevchenko but if Arshavin moves there, I will have to reconsider! lol.

Also, I still think he will remain a symbol of Russian football even if he moves, especially because of his excellent performance in Euro 2008.

Thanks for the new pics.

Russia. Premier Ligue.

Arshavin won't play until he takes a decision about his future.

Main coach of St.Petersburg team "Zenit" Dik Advokat claimed that until Andrei Arshavin takes a decision if he will stay or leave, he will not participate in games of the team. "This is a common decision" - Dutch coach says.

Arshavin mush take his choice within 11-12 days.

4 July 2008, Friday

Source: Fontanka.ru

Also in this statement Advokat named their ("Zenit's") price for Andrei - 30 mls euro.

hmmmm.... zenia named 30 mls. it's the bigger price, as i know. shava, staaaaaay! he'll have money, practise (in other teams - a big ?) and love of all Russia)

little picspam) i love theese photos))

Ashton?)))))))))

x_8db55026.jpg

ahahahahaha! xD the voice of esc'08 :D

x_72c802737d.jpg x_792807cb.jpg x_9eb5bb30.jpg x_9e3b1c6345.jpg x_49e7e851.jpg