Bellazon

Andrei Arshavin
Thumbnail

♥AlbaForEver♥

Thanks everyone for all the new pics! Andrei looks gorgeous in all of them! He always looks like he is having a lot of fun, which I really like about him. He looks great in a suit too!

Just out of interest, can anyone tell me how tall he is? He has great power for someone who looks under 6 feet.

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"good jokes"!!!!!!!!!!!! apog!!!!!!

thank you!!! i have a loooooot of fun when i saw this show and now it have repeated))))))))))))))) he is gorgeous!)))))))))

oh, and song must be reversed and a player of other team must repeat it and guess))))

last news: barca refused from andrei, they offered only 15 mlns instead of 30. and zenit said that there are no offers from other clubs now.

can anyone please possibly translate what Andrei is singing in the youtube clip? what is this show about?

Oh, it's funny Russian show named "Good jokes" :laugh:

One participant of a team sings famous Russian song and another one (as I understood) must guess (without listening; as you saw another man from Andrei's team was in ear-phones) what was the song.

Andrei sang VERY famous and popular Russian song which sounded in our old cute cartoon about crocodile :) We often sing this song on smb's birthday, 'cause this song is about "how pity that your Birthday is only once in a year")))

Andrei was so artistic and cute in this video and in this show)))

thanks for the info soulino! that's funny! he sounds so cute in the video, like he wants to burst out laughing! lol.

is this the cartoon you are talking about? i found this clip on youtube...

also, is this the song he is singing?