Bellazon

Andrei Arshavin
Thumbnail

♥AlbaForEver♥

ye, i know that it was his dream, but (!) i don't think that it will be really great for him, won't it? in zenit he can get a looooot of practise! in barca? hm... bench of reserves... and 15 mlns are really not enough for him!

but of course barca is higher level. bur is it advantage or drawback?

ye, i know that it was his dream, but (!) i don't think that it will be really great for him, won't it? in zenit he can get a looooot of practise! in barca? hm... bench of reserves... and 15 mlns are really not enough for him!

but of course barca is higher level. bur is it advantage or drawback?

But now there's a kind of dilemma for him I suppose...It's a difficult situation, because on one side as I know Andrei refused playing in "Zenit" and on the other side, now he will not go to "Barca"...So where will he be? :blink:

And we cannot forget that he's already 27...so...actually I don't know what will happen next, but nevertheless I wish Andrei only the best of the best!!!

I really hope that he will play further in the best team for him (or "Barca", or "Zenit", or another European club)! And we will enjoy his playing :)

Latest news!

OMG :blink:

London. Daily Mirror: Abramovich bought Arshavin for "Chelsea" for 12 mlns GBP

"Chelsea"'s holder and the chairman of "National football academy" Roman Abramovich made a 12 mlns GBP proposal to "Zenit" for forward of Russian football team Andrei Arshavin, British "Daily Mirror" writes.

"Zenit" accepted this proposal, and now 27-year-old forward must go to London for making a private contract with Abramovich's team.

The paper informs that Arshavin wanted to play in Spain very much, but he considers that English football is much suitable to his style. There is a version that Roman Abramovich, who wants his compatriot to play in the first team of "Chelsea", is an additional reason of Arshavin's transfer to that team.

Earlier it was announced that Spanish "Barcelona" made a 15 mlns Euro proposal to "Zenit" to buy Arshavin.

Andrei says that his dream is to play in "Barcelona".

But the leaders of "Gazprom", who owns "Zenit" earlier said about their intentions to keep the forward for Russian team and do not sell him to foreign clubs.

If it's true I'm in shock...Andrei playing for "Chelsea"...hmmm...I think it's not good for him. But it's only my opinion of course.

I don't like this team and didn't want to see Andrei as a member of it... :ninja:

Thanks for the news Soulino. If this is true, I must say I would be happy because I support Chelsea, mainly because I like Shevchenko! But there are talks that Lampard may be going to an Italian club so having Andrei on the team will help them tremendously. I also agree that his game will suit their style very well.

But, we must not think too much until we know this is true or not!

Yeah, you're right :)

Until there's an official confirmation of this (or another) news, we cannot say anything precisely.

But I'm afraid if Andrei will transfer to Chelsea or another European big club, he will not play as the first team player, but will be in reservation...I wouldn't what this to happen. Because he deserves better.

But I'm afraid if Andrei will transfer to Chelsea or another European big club, he will not play as the first team player, but will be in reservation...I wouldn't what this to happen. Because he deserves better.

yes!! i wrote about it earlier) i'm agree, it would be awful...(