Bellazon

Frida Gustavsson
Thumbnail

I find a new interview of Frida, the original source is in swedish so they could be some errors from google translate.

post-49619-0-1446027862-0645_thumb.jpg

post-49619-0-1446027862-07289_thumb.jpg

"I am doing something I want to be the best "

Photo: Ann Jonasson

With a fat advertising contract for the world's biggest makeup brand has Frida Gustavsson afford to take it easy .

For the first time in his career , Sweden's highest-paid fashion model follow the fashion week in Stockholm from the sidelines - on crutches .

You were on the cover of the first edition of Di Weekend fashion two years ago . What has happened since then?

"Two years ago it was all about being seen in the right context , I was featured in every issue of American Vogue and walked a lot of shows for the big fashion houses . Today I also do many commercial missions, such as Victoria's Secret and H & M. I guess you could say I'm into phase two of my modeling career , where it's about to take the big money jobs. "

What is your most lucrative assignments ?

"I was last summer, designed as a spokesperson for Maybelline , the world's largest cosmetic brand. Besides , it involves a lot of money , it is fun to be with that speak up on things . For once , everything is not just about looking good - one's whole person is interesting. In addition, the contract that I did not need to work and travel as much as before . "

Are you tired of the glamor life?

"Therefore , the glamor is a very small part. I hardly remember what I did the last five years . My abiding memory is that I'm sitting with a suitcase in an airport , alone. There is much I missed : I have not gone to school , not hanging out with friends , I've just been working and become some sort of pretend adult. The life I am frankly quite tired . "

When we tried to find some time for this interview before Christmas was the flying feet all the time : New York, Rio , London , Berlin. You do not seem to have stepped down ... ?

"I know ! It was not quite as I expected , but now I have taken a whole month off. It will be the first time since I started working as a model at age 15 that I will find myself in the same place for a month. And in my very own newly purchased and own furnished apartment . It feels magical. "

How happy are you on Mosebacke Square ?

"Good good! I got to the apartment throughout the fall . There was a family that lived here before so I have papered over and bought new furniture. I have decorated the apartment in the style ' Liberace meets Miami ' . There are 1970 's of ethno , much gold and palms , brass and smoked glass . "

What have you done during the leave ?

" Celebrated Christmas with the family and played a lot of computer games. And so I have started with free climbing , but it was really bad last week, I broke my foot and three toes. So now my leave out to be longer than expected. To begin with , I am on sick leave until the end of January, but it will take a long time before I go on a catwalk again. "

How will you follow the fashion week in Stockholm ?

"I can barely move, but I hope to make my way with crutches and hang around on the week as much as I can. I look forward to more views: Back, Cheap Monday, Altewai Saome ... "

What is the craziest you 've been through a tour ?

" Oh dear , there's plenty to choose from. Everything from that I changed on the stage in front of 500 people that have been attacked by fur haters. I have also lost the shoe a couple of times , the worst was at a Dior haute couture display when the model after me stepped on the shoe and fell down a flight of stairs. It was not so funny . "

You pulled in 4.7 million kronor in your private company last year. What do you do with the money?

" I own a lot of shares , but prefer to invest in things you can touch , like real estate and land. My company has a fairly large capital surplus so the idea is that I am using the company will purchase an apartment in Stockholm and then I 'll rent out. "

You have over 61,000 followers on Instagram . What are your thoughts on that?

" It shows that I have become its own brand , which is not so many models manage to be. I have my own fans that follow what I do and I can be stopped on the street to sign autographs . "

Do you see any end of a modeling career ?

" The plan is to run a few more years, but find a better balance where I get the time to even do other things. For a long time I have set their sights on training me to be an architect , but have realized that I can not do anything half way. I started reading an art course at a distance last year, but it did not work at all. Am I doing something I want to be the best, otherwise I wait rather . "

Henry Huldschiner

thank you nikolayev :grouphug:

post-49619-0-1446027888-37086_thumb.jpg
expressrunway

3 giorni fa · The Bomber Jacket

Sexy Party: A soft, tailored jacket that pairs up with our hottest crops for going-out style

that gets all the attention. #style #fashion #bomberjacket #trends #ootd #express

post-49619-0-1446027888-97455_thumb.jpg
von-aagh.com