Bellazon

Inguna Butane
Thumbnail

funnyfan

I love Inguna's animations the most, possibly b/c she's the most beautiful? Though Tiiu is amazing (there's a reason that she was my number 3 for a long time) as well, in a more quirky way :laugh: anyhow, thanks for the animations, Andrea :D

I think you're right, Inguna has the most classic beauty of all three :) btw Tiiu is not in your top 10 anymore? :cry:

I love Inguna's animations the most, possibly b/c she's the most beautiful? Though Tiiu is amazing (there's a reason that she was my number 3 for a long time) as well, in a more quirky way :laugh: anyhow, thanks for the animations, Andrea :D

You should put Tiiu back on :persuazn: :p

You're welcome Susanna :hug:

I think you're right, Inguna has the most classic beauty of all three :) btw Tiiu is not in your top 10 anymore? :cry:

No she isn't :( But that'S b/c she didn't work as much as others/didn't make me faint with it.

You should put Tiiu back on :persuazn: :p

You're welcome Susanna :hug:

I know... But there are so many girls i should put in it :ninja:

:hug:

Back in Action

"I've always been a tomboy," shrugs Inguna Butane. The nineteen-year-old Latvian may go makeup-free when she's not in front of the lens, but that hasn't stopped her from taking the fashion world by storm. After zooming through her first year of college, a model scout persuaded her to trade in interior design books for the runway. Her first season out, the natural booked the Gucci and Dolce & Gabbana campaigns. "It's a dream come true!" Inguna enthuses. Don't expect any diva wardrobe changes, though. "I appreciate beautiful clothes," she says, "but I can't shop everyday—I get bored!" —EMILY WEISS

From Teen Vogue