Bellazon

Natalie Jayne Roser
Thumbnail

1 minute ago, thelittlefinger313 said:

😂😂

In all seriousness it's her livelihood and there's a disclaimer that sharing will result in a banned membership if they somehow link it back to ya. Your choice on whether to drop the $15 or not. I thought Series 1 was mostly worth it, not so much series 2. 

This. 

4 hours ago, char said:

2 questions for anyone who may know - is Patreon worth it? Is it just T&A or do they show some bush as well?

Just T&A, no bush. First Natalie set was pretty good. Jenny Watwood set wasn't that great. Second Natalie set was ok but a little disappointing. I'm curious who the model will be for the 2nd half of this month. I'd say at this point, wait another month then pay $15 to get 3 photoshoots or her, then it might be worth it. But if you want to support her, go ahead and subscribe now. The best bang for your buck is definitely Kesler Tran's Patreon. His is worth every penny.

On 4/3/2020 at 1:02 PM, ezzz said:

I am no photoshop expert, but I applied the knowledge I do have onto some of her pics and tried to enhance them to the best of my ability, mostly with colour correction. She is a beaut! Enjoy :)

Spoiler

NR ps (1).jpg NR ps (2).jpg NR ps (3).jpg NR ps (4).jpg NR ps (5).jpg NR ps (6).jpg NR ps (7).jpg NR ps (8).jpg NR ps (9).jpg NR ps (10).jpg NR ps (11).jpg NR ps (12).jpg NR ps (13).jpg

Great job indeed !

Keep going 😁👊