Bellazon

Jennifer Hof
Thumbnail

Reeyo

No no, that's not what I meant. The polaroids are okay (the close up is okay...nothing special, but I have to say I really really like the second one), but I just mean that Lena and Barbara had professional shootings only for their portfolio when they were new at IMG. I just can't wait that Jenny has one, too. She's with them for quite a while now and all we get are these two semi-professional pics. They should hurry! :rofl:

No no, that's not what I meant. The polaroids are okay (not great, but OK), but I just mean that Lena and Barbara had professional shootings only for their portfolio when they were new at IMG. I just can't wait that Jenny has one, too. She's with them for quite a while now and all we get are these two semi-professional pics. They should hurry! :rofl:

But that took time. Barbara had that awful (with those we love pics) portfolio for some weeks until the good stuff came coming in. With Jenny they are are really quick. I think the Paris professional shoots are only taking place these days.

I think the Paris professional shoots are only taking place these days.

Yeah, I hope so. If not I'll fly to Paris and give them a nice talking-to, also because of Barbara's Milan portfolio :rofl:

I think the Paris professional shoots are only taking place these days.

Yeah, I hope so. If not I'll fly to Paris and give them a nice talking-to, also because of Barbara's Milan portfolio :rofl:

Yes, yes, yes, you do that: and I want an update of Barbara's Paris portfolio too.

I think we needn't worry about Jenny. They are investing into those record breaking legs. Jenny is bound to be successful especially because she seems to be really good in the shootings, see this Kai Stuht color shoot.

No no, that's not what I meant. The polaroids are okay (the close up is okay...nothing special, but I have to say I really really like the second one), but I just mean that Lena and Barbara had professional shootings only for their portfolio when they were new at IMG. I just can't wait that Jenny has one, too. She's with them for quite a while now and all we get are these two semi-professional pics. They should hurry! :rofl:

Hi, which polaroids? I can't find any.

AH, I was wondering because I really think they're good! Very significant for her, pointing out her beautiful face and long legs ... but you're right her profile's still really poor ... :no:

But that took time. Barbara had that awful (with those we love pics) portfolio for some weeks until the good stuff came coming in. With Jenny they are are really quick. I think the Paris professional shoots are only taking place these days.

Oh, I can remember, it took an awfully long time until Barb's got what I call a decent profile ...

What do you think is it good they listed Jen under "woman" and not under "development"?

I think we needn't worry about Jenny. They are investing into those record breaking legs. Jenny is bound to be successful especially because she seems to be really good in the shootings, see this Kai Stuht color shoot.

And she's so young! Time's working for her, I think she'll go far! I'd already see her on the shows in Paris ... maybe FW 09? :whistle:

Hi, which polaroids? I can't find any.

Post number 65, dear! :wave:

Oh wow, thank you :)

She kind of reminds me of another model in the close up shot (color). I'm not sure which model though. A little like Mariacarla Boscono in her blonde days...