Bellazon

Jennifer Hof
Thumbnail

Reeyo

I totally forgot that Jenny also had a shooting for C&A's fall/winter collection^^

I found this pic on the homepage of C&A. Does anyone know where to find other pictures?

I hope Jennifer's pics will be better than barbara's last year. The clothes she had to wear, the make up and the whole setting were horrible <_<

post-17428-1217844995_thumb.jpg

Castro SS08

I found this video and I think you can see how much she has improved. In that show her walk is still a bit stiff. I think she's much better now.

And here's a pic from that show (sorry for the poor quality):

i think that in the beginning the problem was that she didnt stop at the end of the catwalk, she always return immediately.. Thank you for the c&a picture :thumbsup:

yes, thanks for the pics! I like the pictures with Jenny and Christina together best. It seems that the have a lot of fun. :wave:

The portrait is so cute, isn't it? :wub:

I totally agree! However, I wonder why Wanda wasn't featured as well, since everybody else of the finale 6 was: Raquel, Carolin, Christina, Janina and Jennifer?!

I totally agree! However, I wonder why Wanda wasn't featured as well, since everybody else of the finale 6 was: Raquel, Carolin, Christina, Janina and Jennifer?!

Yeah, that's really odd!

I didn't bother to scan the whole editorial, I didn't thought anyone would like to the other girls ... (Caroline :yuckky: )

:idk: Who cares about Wanda? :rofl: This is all about Jenny ;)

I was just wondering... :p

Yeah, that's really odd!

I didn't bother to scan the whole editorial, I didn't thought anyone would like to the other girls ... (Caroline :yuckky: )

I think you did a great job scanning - Reeyo is right, this thread is about Jennifer, but then again, I was just wondering... ;) Because out of all the girls of the finale 6, I thought it was Christina who isn't even signed at an agency unlike the other girls.

I think you did a great job scanning - Reeyo is right, this thread is about Jennifer, but then again, I was just wondering... ;) Because out of all the girls of the finale 6, I thought it was Christina who isn't even signed at an agency unlike the other girls.

Christina's not signed? Why's that?? :blink:

She did get some great jobs during the show!