Bellazon

Jennifer Hof
Thumbnail

Reeyo

I think it´s a little better than Barbaras spot, but also so short and I don´t like her look in the spot!

jenny will be in another spot for outwear clothes of C&A.. She also had a shoot for the project "Seconds of the City" with Mayk Azzato in Stuttgart :whistle: .. Will it be something like this here?

I saw her poster when I walked by an C&A store today.

It looks pretty boring I think. Not bad but nothing special. Pretty much like in the tv spot.

And it says: 'I go to C&A. Jenny'

... it's not like you're not supposed to say that :p

• 2 weeks later...

^ :confused:

I really think things should get started now... No one expected her to have a lot of success immediately after winning, but now... it's time if you ask me. Girl, do some exercise, get your ass over to Paris and do castings, castings and castings again. :rofl:

And I really hope her mother is not keeping her back, since she's travelling with her all the time -.-

i think that i am expecting too much, if i want to see or hear more about new shootings..

edit:

Im glad that you are thinking like me.. Before she get gntm she wrote me a mail that she will conquer the catwalks and take the job serious.. I hope that peyman will guide her to the "right" way..

I really think things should get started now... No one expected her to have a lot of success immediately after winning, but now... it's time if you ask me. Girl, do some exercise, get your ass over to Paris and do castings, castings and castings again. :rofl:

And I really hope her mother is not keeping her back, since she's travelling with her all the time -.-

• 2 weeks later...

I agree completely. It is time for Jenny to really go to castings. And that means weeks and weeks in Paris. I also hope her mother is not holding her back and she can manage alone (which, to be fair, is not that easy in a strange country).

I've seen the new ads on the street, too. They're okay - at least better than Barbara's back then

P.S. I just had to laugh so hard - C&A has besides Jenny a new model who obviously replaced Barbara and look like a bad clone of hers :rofl: O shit, C&A... if you was a person I'd tell you to get a life... :cain: :laugh:

Today I saw the first add. They stressed Jenny's legs. The add was okay, but the expression could be (a lot) better.

(@ actually Reeyo I don't prefer them to Barbara's. I think it is a question of getting used to C&A adds and not expecting too much. And I'll be on the lookout for the Barbara clone :laugh: ).

@ Shayan: Catwalk Jobs, I hope we hear more soon: That would be great!