Bellazon

Jennifer Hof
Thumbnail

Reeyo

Ad for Sony Ericsson, I took the picture with my mobile phone. I hope I can put up the full ad soon, unfortunately I have no scanner at the moment

Anyway, she's beautiful in this ad :wub:

post-17428-0-1446073230-41952_thumb.jpg

Ad for Sony Ericsson, I took the picture with my mobile phone. I hope I can put up the full ad soon, unfortunately I have no scanner at the moment

Thanks for sharing, Reeyo!!

Thanks for sharing, Reeyo!!

You're welcome Carmelita :wave:

I'm still happy that she won, but I hope this time Pro7 and IMG will be smarter and won't send her to stupid events all the time

you're welcome :)

well i finally found the pics i was looking for... jenny for "kate hurst" and "romance was born" @ loreal melborne fashion festival.

so you don't like the kate hurst dress? wait til you see the romance was born outfit... :D

kate_hurst__29_.jpg kate_hurst__30_.jpg kate_hurst__31_.jpg KateHurst_1007.jpg lmff_oyster_romance_was_born_010.jpg lmff_oyster_romance_was_born_011.jpg lmff_oyster_romance_was_born_040.jpg romance_was_born__5_.jpg romance_was_born__6_.jpg RomanceWasBorn_1003.jpg