Bellazon

Jennifer Hof
Thumbnail

Reeyo

Hey guys,

thanks for all the nice pix :)

so i've just looking around in the www and then i found a blogpost from someone about the new Cybershot campaign.

Here is the link to the blogpost there are some more pics from the sony campaign. If someone has time it would be nice if they could attach them in that thread.

greets

Wow thank you!

She's on the cover and in a short editorial/ story about her of the new 'TV Digital'.

Don't like the pics though. They show her as a giant in grand canjon and stuff but I don't like how she looks and her facial expression is sort of the same in every picture.

Thanks a lot for the scans AfterTheSunset, I like them as well.

And yes M--- the expression is bit repetitious but not quite the same. The last cool pic is definitely cooler in every respect.

Jenny is such a good choice for a winner and I think she learned a lot already. And the scanned interview (I read that as well) shows that she really practices and takes the job seriously. (Reminds me of a redhead we admire Reeyo).

A good interview by the way that shows that she is really a nice and thoughtful girl.