Bellazon

Food

Joe > Average

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I like the way the Liver King advertises his diet, but... it's very unhealthy. I hope he doesn't really follow this diet (crude meat, offals, etc.). In fact, I'm pretty sure it's not his real diet. :nicole:

I gotta admit, Americans are pretty good at marketing stuff. I'd be curious to know how much money he makes a year.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CjszVfngVNx/

On 10/15/2022 at 6:08 PM, Enrico_sw said:

I like the way the Liver King advertises his diet, but... it's very unhealthy. I hope he doesn't really follow this diet (crude meat, offals, etc.). In fact, I'm pretty sure it's not his real diet. :nicole:

I gotta admit, Americans are pretty good at marketing stuff. I'd be curious to know how much money he makes a year.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CjszVfngVNx/

From what other people have researched, he was a wealthy businessman before his transformation in the 'liver king'.  I think it's for fun and attention, but he's also making a business out of it.  Weird guy.  To my understanding he blew up on social media really fast so this appears to be pre-planned.

$4.1K  -  $65.3K

ESTIMATED YEARLY EARNINGS 

Liver King's YouTube Stats (Summary Profile) - Social Blade Stats

Just now, Cult Icon said:

From what other people have researched, he was a wealthy businessman before his transformation in the 'liver king'.  I think it's for fun and attention, but he's also making a business out of it.  Weird guy.  To my understanding he blew up on social media really fast so this appears to be pre-planned.

$4.1K  -  $65.3K

ESTIMATED YEARLY EARNINGS 

Liver King's YouTube Stats (Summary Profile) - Social Blade Stats

Very interesting, thanks!

65k is alright, but not that much, I would've thought more (maybe there are other sources of income, like ads ):idk:

• 3 weeks later...