Bellazon

Food

Joe > Average

Is it a kind of salad or? :)

No, it's like.... chicken with enchilada sauce and tortillas, or my mom uses tortilla chips and you can either roll them in the tortillas or you can layer the stuf like a lasagna. It's soooooooo good. My mom makes and AMAZING one! Come to America! I will give you so much good food you'll be huge by the time you leave :laugh:

It sounds interesting dear, I'd like to try if I can take some days off to US to play with your lil princess :laugh:

Have either of you been to San Diego. In this area by Mission Beach, they have places with enlarged food :rofl: They have a $40 pizza that is 40 inches big!!!! And you walk a little further down, they have 18 inch subs :p I tried the subs, not the big one, but it was good. I want to try the pizza next time. I'll have to bring some people who can eat lots of pizza though :laugh:

I can only eat 2 pieces of pizza and 1 burger for the most, that's enough to make my tummy huge :p

4) Chinese food

Beijing:

Peking Duck (This is eaten with pancake) :drool:

post-1816-0-1445997391-98127_thumb.jpg

I Seriously wanna try that once, never did so far

ShangHai:

Mung Bean sheets with shredded chicken :drool:

post-1816-0-1445997391-98825_thumb.jpg

is that peanut sauce on that? :drool:

Shanghai fried noodles (Y)

post-1816-0-1445997391-99883_thumb.jpg

(Y)

maybe I've tried the Shanghai dumplings before, too, but I'm not sure

^a wild guess leads me to say congee... :D

hahaha, what? I hate congee :D :p

Oh really... wonder why all people talked about congee so much?

you like japanese food?

what a rare sight in HK :p ;)

Congee is like rice, the major staple food in China, but that doesn't mean we LOVE it :p

Actually congee is originally tasteless, we always eat it in breakfast (with other side dish) and when we were sick :p

I think you have to ask more about that from your gf, MOST of us, more than 80% of HK people LOVE Japanese food :laugh:

Btw, I love pasta :chicken: Your food look yum :p

thanks,

actually that was meant ironically about the japanese food ;)

my gf is crazy about sushi and many japanese stuff

I've tried some dishes, too, but actually forgot the names

friday's dinner:

post-1816-1313365376_thumb.jpg

saturdays's dinner:

post-1816-1313365405_thumb.jpg

Haha. Are you going to come make me some dessert Cult Icon :p

Lyon would know about this, too, but the Asian"Mochi" dessert is quite good- if you manage to get near a chinese or japanese restaurant I urge you to try it! (in case you haven't yet!)

It's exotic ice creams (great tea, black sesame flavor, etc.) wrapped with a coating. It works out pretty well, in my view- the coating enhances the ice cream quite well :)

6847340orig.jpg

Haha. Are you going to come make me some dessert Cult Icon :p

Lyon would know about this, too, but the Asian"Mochi" dessert is quite good- if you manage to get near a chinese or japanese restaurant I urge you to try it! (in case you haven't yet!)

6847340orig.jpg

Ohh hell ya i love "Mochi". For the longest time i had no idea they had Ice Cream Mochi, a must try indeed. My fav flavor by far is the Green Tea Mochi :yes:

Ohh hell ya i love "Mochi". For the longest time i had no idea they had Ice Cream Mochi, a must try indeed. My fav flavor by far is the Green Tea Mochi :yes:

I liked green tea ice cream (first class Japanese restaurant quality) so much that I put order to the vendor for a 5 gal. Guests love it!