Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2008 (PRE-SHOW Thread)

PinkCouture

If i had to choose which girls from that list i want in these would be mine

Magdalena Frackowiak

Lara Stone

Eniko Mihalik

Abbey Lee Kershaw

Oluchi

Sessilee Lopez

Arlenis Sosa Pena

Maryna Linchuk

Shannan Click

Marija Vujovic

Erin Heatherton

Jeisa Chiminazzo

Ana Beatriz

Noemie Lenoir

Ali Stephens

Melissa Baker

Candice Swanepoel

Georgina

happy holloween guys!

and omg!! erin and solange are aleast being getting a chace to try out!! yeeeaaayyy!!!

i hope my all the other girls i mentioned also get a shot!! du juan, cinita, arlenis, anna V, maryna, lara...yeay!!!

i would be very happy with eniko in the show...but i think her and daria look somwhat similar...could that be daria on the board and not eniko?

lol...geesh, sorry but i just cant let it go... :blush: she has to do vs damn it! im knocking on wood! i hope its D but if its eniko...well YEAY for her too :blush:

take a look...im not saying their twins....but they have a resembelance...high cheekbones...especially...as always...imo...

im thrilled to see jeisa's picture on the board :drool:

and candice!!! YEAY!! what the hell is with the hair color? :blink: i hope she goes back to sandy blonde or whatever the hell she had last year....she was hot!

that purple cape looking thing looked like what annab had on in 03....im loving it!!!

i hop thats not fur :ninja:....but i dont think they would. :blink:

I forgot about Solange. I am also sure those other girls got a shot as well since there were 60 girls at the castings and Cintia always gets a shot :p

If i had to choose which girls from that list i want in these would be mine

Magdalena Frackowiak

Lara Stone

Eniko Mihalik

Abbey Lee Kershaw

Oluchi

Sessilee Lopez

Arlenis Sosa Pena

Maryna Linchuk

Shannan Click

Marija Vujovic

Erin Heatherton

Jeisa Chiminazzo

Ana Beatriz

Noemie Lenoir

Ali Stephens

Melissa Baker

Candice Swanepoel

Georgina

You have to realize its still not the complete list lol. It must be so hard for them to choose from the great selection of models.

I like Shannan and Arlenis, they should definitely be in. Magdalena is beautiful as well, especially in that picture you posted but there are so many choices. I dont know how I would choose.

Yeah ia gree Sam but i know for sure we will both agree that a certain Maybeline model hem hem who is in your sig should def be in this show again :D

Oh and Lara Stone i really hope not. No offence but she is kind of scary looking. I dont think Magdalena will be chosen but she is gorgeous. I flipped through Melissa Bakers SI she has an amazing body i can def see walking down a VS show

Yeah ia gree Sam but i know for sure we will both agree that a certain Maybeline model hem hem who is in your sig should def be in this show again :D

Oh and Lara Stone i really hope not. No offence but she is kind of scary looking. I dont think Magdalena will be chosen but she is gorgeous. I flipped through Melissa Bakers SI she has an amazing body i can def see walking down a VS show

:laugh: Yes Stegner definitely has to be there and I am pretty sure she will be there. She is one of their main girls after the Angels.

:rofl: I can understand why you find her scary haha, but she is so incredibly hot too and she has the best curves from the high fashion models. I hope she makes it. You can always shut your eyes when she walks Kevork :rofl:

Yeah I have a feeling Magdalena will not be there, the competition is very tough, but you never know what happens.

I would love to see Toni Garrn and Tetyana Piskun in the PINK Segment, but I'm almost sure to see Miranda, Candice and Behati to be surely in that Segment.

Here are some pics of Candice's fittings:

post-23464-1225568420.gif

post-23464-1225568456.gif

post-23464-1225568520.gif

post-23464-1225568533.gif

I think the two PINK outfits are f***ing horrible - especially the pink-colored one... what is that??

I would love to see Toni Garrn and Tetyana Piskun in the PINK Segment, but I'm almost sure to see Miranda, Candice and Behati to be surely in that Segment.

Here are some pics of Candice's fittings:

post-23464-1225568420.gif

post-23464-1225568456.gif

post-23464-1225568520.gif

post-23464-1225568533.gif

I think the two PINK outfits are f***ing horrible - especially the pink-colored one... what is that??

i dont think their her outfits. She's probably the vs fit model for this year.