Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2008 (PRE-SHOW Thread)

PinkCouture

that video, while being really awkward in a way, is soooooo hot! Anne V, you rock my world! she's a real babe! i had no idea. and am i the only one who sees a distinct resemblance to Eva H in that clip?

anyway, no idea what the impetus for creating that video was, but i sure as hell don't mind. she'd be great in the VSFS this year! (*as long as she can walk. no more Marisa please*)

Whats with Marisa ungrounded hate again ??Getting tired of that. Some just cant leave her in peace. She is a VS Angel and she will rock it there whether you want it or not. Anne V is noone for VS compared to her. Thats just too funny :cain: Noone attacks KK all the time altho not all are as crazy about her as you are geeee....

that video, while being really awkward in a way, is soooooo hot! Anne V, you rock my world! she's a real babe! i had no idea. and am i the only one who sees a distinct resemblance to Eva H in that clip?

anyway, no idea what the impetus for creating that video was, but i sure as hell don't mind. she'd be great in the VSFS this year! (*as long as she can walk. no more Marisa please*)

Whats with Marisa ungrounded hate again ??Getting tired of that. Some just cant leave her in peace. She is a VS Angel and she will rock it there whether you want it or not. Anne V is noone for VS compared to her. Thats just too funny :cain: Noone attacks KK all the time altho not all are as crazy about her as you are geeee....

That is an opinion, not fact. She is an Angel, but 'rock it' is subjective is in not?

Whats with Marisa ungrounded hate again ??Getting tired of that. Some just cant leave her in peace. She is a VS Angel and she will rock it there whether you want it or not. Anne V is noone for VS compared to her. Thats just too funny

I agree with everything you said, becks. (even the one out of this Quote box, for some reason, it's html-ing the other words :/ )

Perhaps, they feel that Marisa is THAT big of a threat. :cain: :wub:

I agree with everything you said 100% :yes:

I totally agree, too.

Whats with Marisa ungrounded hate again ??Getting tired of that. Some just cant leave her in peace. She is a VS Angel and she will rock it there whether you want it or not. Anne V is noone for VS compared to her. Thats just too funny

I agree with everything you said, becks. (even the one out of this Quote box, for some reason, it's html-ing the other words :/ )

Perhaps, they feel that Marisa is THAT big of a threat. :cain: :wub:

with all due respect, "threat"???? Threat to what or who? :blink: :shock: Love ya, IrenistQ, :kiss: truly but I just can't agree with you. :no: That's my humble opinion.

I want Anne V there she is so sexy i think she will be incredible walking VS

:yes:

http://www.jalougallery.com/images/news/ar...3_1_article.jpg

Please textlink instead of hotlinking images. Thanks! ~post edited by PinkCouture

Perfect for VS

Must Watch- ANNE V's rendition of Leona Lewis hit Bleeding Love

Rarely in my life do i Quss or swear, i Qind of never do, i thinQ it's a bad thing to do..

But what the Q is this? :blink: What in the world? :anger: This is the most blasphemous :angry: and :yuckky: thing i've ever seen! :yuckky: :yuckky: :yuckky: i felt liQe puQing out my food, sorry, not to be mean or anything... :yuckky: :yuckky: :yuckky: How dare they involve sweet LeonaLewis&Bleeding love!

DisQusting piece of :yuckky: :yuckky:

But i will always liQe her for SI :drool: That's what she does best :whistle: Not VS, SI. :whistle:

And SAM :beating:

What?? :blink: :shock: I dont get whats so bad :unsure: I thought you would enjoy it :ninja: It was done tastefully and she was so sexy in it. Better than Leo Lewis herself :chicken: :chicken:

That's the first thing I noticed also when I watched it. Glad you enjoyed it!!!

Regarding the bra, I absolutely love it. It does not seem so flashy, but rather more sophisticated, which is the right direction to old school VS. Adriana looks really good wearing it. I would like for her to get black wings to go with that bra. It would fit so well.

Jennka, the thing I love about you, is that you can find beauty in everyone.....I've never seen you describing any model as ugly, awful, etc....

btw, I am so lazy to read all these post here :ninja:

so can someone tell me when the show is? I need to know on which day I shouldn't go to school, like a year ago, the show was on Thursday I think, and I was on Friday at home, so I could see all these pics from the show :rofl: no, ok, to be serious, I was sick then, that's why I was at home. But this year, maybe I'll be sick again around the time of the show.....:shifty: :rofl:

damn, you :D :D bright idea ;) :D :D :hug:

oh, about that ugly-beautiful - I just see no sense in finding all the negative all the time - and every model is beautiful in some way, so you can always find something pretty about her.

however, in real life, I