Bellazon

EURO2008 Championship

Chic_Raul_ista

Oh, congrats Spain, though I think I wanted Germany to win (damn you Neme).

I was the only one at my house who supported them, my parents wanted the victory of Spain :ninja:

woohoo 4 years more for EURO in my homeland! (I hope!) And some matches in my homecity as well! :bounce:

I was the only one at my house who supported them, my parents wanted the victory of Spain :ninja:

woohoo 4 years more for EURO in my homeland! (I hope!) And some matches in my homecity as well! :bounce:

TORREES - you are my hero !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I thought that there will be more goals, but that one was enought for Germans as I see. There was a strange thing about that 2 yellow card given to captains at the same time.

Calling Nurse Ed, calling Nurse Ed. Nurse Ed set up the bellazon operating theatre for an emergency lobotomy - stat! We've only got a small window in which we can wag-ify Neme, so that she can seduce the very eligible (really?) Peter Crouch. ;)