Bellazon

EURO2008 Championship

Chic_Raul_ista

thanks a lot for info i love alessandra, that sounds really good, i was afraid after him moving to chelsea, he is gonna become "chelsier" if you see what i mean

I think he did. I loved him before, but now... :/ Well, that's maybe cause he scored twice against Manchester :p

what do you mean? smth in his behaviour? well at least i'm glad he didn't find somebody very blonde, very fake tanned and very whoring for attention

i'm glad he finally made some goals for chelsea, i mean it wasn't very good start for him in chelsea :ninja:

God, thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it is just unbelievable how unbelievably i feel right now. I love every guy in germany's team but Lahm a little bit more than the rest. Thank you for letting them win

Amen

Lahm had a terrible game defensively. The Turkish right-back owned him all night long, it's a shame Turkey wasn't able to turn that into a few more goals. :(

i know, and he admitted it, he said he was sorry, but he scored so everything is forgiven Lahm is man of the match germany-turkey. all the rest matches he was really good in defense

but if i break my word god can get mad at me and germany will lose a final :ninja:

oh...

I guess they will.

I think that Germany will be in a finale with Russia :ninja:

but if i break my word god can get mad at me and germany will lose a final :ninja:

oh...

I guess they will.

I think that Germany will be in a finale with Russia :ninja:

SPAIN :chicken:

i support more spain than russia cos spain is like my 2nd team but i think russia can be eassier for germany so this time i think i'm for russia :ninja:

Russia easier? Guus will run tactical circles around Loew. Seriously, he basically stole Holland's system after the Croatians beat Germany, he went from a 4-4-2 to a 4-2-3-1 system after seeing how successful it was for Holland. You do not want a coach who gets his tactical schemes from TV when you're facing a team coached by Guus Hiddink.

oh well now we never will know it

greatly done for germany indeed

Yup, they barely scraped out a victory against a decimated Turkish team who had a day less of rest and had to play 120 minutes and penalties in their QF match. :p

i hear some hater's elements in your speech :rofl: well anyway result is result, after 10 years nobody will remember turkey's condition, there will be just 3-2 germany won. football is not fair

Speaking of girlfriends of players, I believe Schweinsteiger's Sarah is his fifth girlfriend this season. :p

reaaly? maybe you could tell smth more about them? love gossips :drool:

That's Kieran Dyer. :ninja: Although Ashley Cole would have been much better :)

:lol: I wasn't sure that was Cole but I couldn't really make out the face. Anyway, plating studs into Dyer's face is still worthy of respect, yo :blueeyedbaby:

definitely haha just i'm kinda short ....

anyway i think we would be a one hot couple

Everyone is short compared to him :ninja: but you and Crouch would make a funny combo :laugh:

<_< that doesn't sound like a compliment to me

Would you have preferred it if Ed had said that you and Peter Crouch would make a good pair? :/

Is it his looks or his robot-dance that does it for you, Neme? ;)

well if honestly yeah that sounds better ... sorta

his look, cos he looks kinda silly and geek, i actually like such kind of guys. it is cute :blush:

thanks a lot for info i love alessandra, that sounds really good, i was afraid after him moving to chelsea, he is gonna become "chelsier" if you see what i mean

I think he did. I loved him before, but now... :/ Well, that's maybe cause he scored twice against Manchester :p

what do you mean? smth in his behaviour? well at least i'm glad he didn't find somebody very blonde, very fake tanned and very whoring for attention

i'm glad he finally made some goals for chelsea, i mean it wasn't very good start for him in chelsea :ninja:

I meant about his behaviour on court, especially during LC final. I know it was very important match for all of them, but I thought someone will be killed. All Tevez-Ballack fights really dissapointed me.

oh yeah i've heard about ultra conservative catholics in poland, but it is over now, right? new leader looks like a normal guy

:| really? I thought that maybe media exaggerate here that Poland is laughed off by other European countries because of our politicians :ninja: but maybe you're just interested in politics, or maybe nothing interesting happens in Lithuania, that's why things about these people are said in your country :p

New leader, you mean our prime minister? Ok, anyway it's Euro 2008 thread so maybe I'll stop now :p

I really don't want Euro 2012 to be taken off from Ukraine and Poland :(

i think it was from topic "we should care what's happen to our neighbours" well but it was written kinda widely. and new p minister (Tusk, right?) is described very positively actually

but to topic: what? what? what? why could it be taken off from ukr and pl? god plz no :cry: it is so near, i nearly feel it

I meant about his behaviour on court, especially during LC final. I know it was very important match for all of them, but I thought someone will be killed. All Tevez-Ballack fights really dissapointed me.

fights? it is all new to me actually, i didn't watch this LC. tell me more about a fight

fights? it is all new to me actually, i didn't watch this LC. tell me more about a fight

It was crazy match, 8 yellow cards, one red, some insane faults... :/

oh yeah i've heard about ultra conservative catholics in poland, but it is over now, right? new leader looks like a normal guy

:| really? I thought that maybe media exaggerate here that Poland is laughed off by other European countries because of our politicians :ninja: but maybe you're just interested in politics, or maybe nothing interesting happens in Lithuania, that's why things about these people are said in your country :p

New leader, you mean our prime minister? Ok, anyway it's Euro 2008 thread so maybe I'll stop now :p

i think it was from topic "we should care what's happen to our neighbours" well but it was written kinda widely. and new p minister (Tusk, right?) is described very positively actually

but to topic: what? what? what? why could it be taken off from ukr and pl? god plz no :cry: it is so near, i nearly feel it

Ahhhhhh Neme I think I have to write a PM to you, and yes it's Tusk, I like him :) ;P

well, because Italy is so greedy to have it :cain: Italy also wanted to have it, but we and UKR won. But seriously, almost every day in a schoolyear I drive near the place where the stadium is supposed to be, and not so much is done there so far. In fact, I think that they started doing there something almost after a year we got it....on that place there were also many people selling different things, mostly cheap and fake clothing, bags etc., and the city had a problem with moving these ppl to work in another place.....

I don't know how it is in other cities.

And yeah, the roads, not so many hotels so far.....

Hope they won't take it off though, the stadium is like 20 minutes far from my house :)

So it's only a finale left..... Germany vs. Spain.....

who's going to win, how do you think?

spain of course, i mean they are so strong now

that's my tactic, that later it would be like "omg germany won, i didn't see that coming i thought spain was gonna win, i'm so happy"

nah but really, realist in me says spain played def better in semi-final, otherwise that was semi-final and there is going to be a final. you never know which team will play their best match. but finals are so nervous, everybody plays safe and you can feel a tense in the air

It was crazy match, 8 yellow cards, one red, some insane faults... :/

looks like i missed one of my fave matches :(

but it is so entertaining... in front of tv of course

Ahhhhhh Neme I think I have to write a PM to you, and yes it's Tusk, I like him :) ;P

well, because Italy is so greedy to have it :cain: Italy also wanted to have it, but we and UKR won. But seriously, almost every day in a schoolyear I drive near the place where the stadium is supposed to be, and not so much is done there so far. In fact, I think that they started doing there something almost after a year we got it....on that place there were also many people selling different things, mostly cheap and fake clothing, bags etc., and the city had a problem with moving these ppl to work in another place.....

I don't know how it is in other cities.

And yeah, the roads, not so many hotels so far.....

Hope they won't take it off though, the stadium is like 20 minutes far from my house :)

nooo, italy can't do that, well or at least i think so

it is going to be okay, don't worry i think it is always like that: at the beginning everything looks pathetic but later it will be figured out, still 4 years left

i'm going to go to poland then definitely!

nooo, italy can't do that, well or at least i think so

it is going to be okay, don't worry i think it is always like that: at the beginning everything looks pathetic but later it will be figured out, still 4 years left

i'm going to go to poland then definitely!

Italians <_< :laugh:

I hope so. Well, remember Olympic games in Athens, 2004? When few days before the start not everyting was ready, and looked like it won't be on time....

Oh, we can meet then :p :rofl: I want to see at least one match live in my city!!! Wonder how expensive tickets will be :p

we def will meet then, just stay tune in bz till 2012 :laugh:

and if i am not going to be completely banned from here lol

athens is a great example, everybody was so hectic at the last minutes but everything was okay finally.

you won it and nobody can take it off

tickets are gonna be very expensive, but anyway we need to grab them just when they are started to be sold, it is about a year before tournment i think

p.s just please fix those roads, looks like half of our population already left their heads there :cry:

we def will meet then, just stay tune in bz till 2012 :laugh:

and if i am not going to be completely banned from here lol

athens is a great example, everybody was so hectic at the last minutes but everything was okay finally.

you won it and nobody can take it off

tickets are gonna be very expensive, but anyway we need to grab them just when they are started to be sold, it is about a year before tournment i think

p.s just please fix those roads, looks like half of our population already left their heads there :cry:

:laugh: :rofl:

:yes: but we'll now everything for sure in Autumn (if they definitely take it off or not) and there will be an inspection on 3rd July as far as I remember.

definitely, but I guess you have to have lots of luck too, here to get tickets for EURO 2008 you had to registrate on a website and wait to be drawn lots (?) :/

:laugh: I can't fix them, just persuade right people to start working :persuazn: :p

GO SPAIN GO!

Villa is out so I'm happy there will be no #7 taking part in the game but for Iker, Sergio, Cesc & Fernando I WISH THEY WIN IT! It has been a long time coming and boy have I waited for Spain to get to a final and actually have a great chance of winning it. I wish Raul was there to have his chance after putting so much into his beloved Spain but that's life. Hope to see him @ the Final!

CESC FAB-ULOUS!

Not luck, they just met an opponent who was able to cancel out their main offensive threats (Sergio Ramos did a good job on Zhirkov, Marcos Senna and Carles Puyol did a great job on Arshavin) and then the Spanish went to a five-man midfield, meaning that the Russians were no longer able to contain their midfield-machine.

That's Kieran Dyer. :ninja: Although Ashley Cole would have been much better :)

:lol: I wasn't sure that was Cole but I couldn't really make out the face. Anyway, plating studs into Dyer's face is still worthy of respect, yo :blueeyedbaby:

definitely haha just i'm kinda short ....

anyway i think we would be a one hot couple

Everyone is short compared to him :ninja: but you and Crouch would make a funny combo :laugh:

<_< that doesn't sound like a compliment to me

Would you have preferred it if Ed had said that you and Peter Crouch would make a good pair? :/

Is it his looks or his robot-dance that does it for you, Neme? ;)

well if honestly yeah that sounds better ... sorta

his look, cos he looks kinda silly and geek, i actually like such kind of guys. it is cute :blush:

If I got some stilts would you like me too? :shifty: :brows:

;)