Bellazon

EURO2008 Championship

Chic_Raul_ista

btw i've heard that taht was intention to take away poland's passport from Podolski, is that truth?

Yes, it was the "bright" idea of one of ex-politics from an ultra-conservative, nationalist, ultra-Catholic Polish political party, but no one took it seriously :cain:

oh yeah i've heard about ultra conservative catholics in poland, but it is over now, right? new leader looks like a normal guy

Lithuania's politics are harsh, here in Israel we can have up to 3 passports or more, I myself had a Ukrainian passport and an Israeli passport, but I haven't re-newed my Ukrainian one :p this of course has nothing to do with the Euro cup, my apologies :ninja:

oh and i noticed that he was the one who didn't sing anthem, even Klose sang...

I believe that Klose lives in Germany longer than Podolski, but then again, Podolski spend 21 of 23 years of his life in Germany :laugh:

anyway Podolski knows Polish language more than Klose from what I know....

Yes, I heard that German football fans are mad at Podolski for not singing their anthem.

Don't know if it's true, but Lucas said it's because he doesn't know the lyrics, and btw he doesn't know how to sing anyway :rofl:

:laugh: everybody is so interested in podolski being poslish taht i think they even forgot that Klose is polish too

it is like everywhere i read or hear smth about podolski is that he is polish, after germany-poland match it was so overdosing of such kind of comments, i think he is not happy about it

Lithuania's politics are harsh, here in Israel we can have up to 3 passports or more, I myself had a Ukrainian passport and an Israeli passport, but I haven't re-newed my Ukrainian one :p this of course has nothing to do with the Euro cup, my apologies :ninja:

haha well yes i guess, but you know if it was otherwise, many ppl can request one passport in case to get a plot of land if you see what i mean, because many jews, russians, germans and others lived here around ww2. but this is completely off topic of course

let's say smth in topic like : GERMANY WON YAY

That's Kieran Dyer. :ninja: Although Ashley Cole would have been much better :)

:lol: I wasn't sure that was Cole but I couldn't really make out the face. Anyway, plating studs into Dyer's face is still worthy of respect, yo :blueeyedbaby:

definitely haha just i'm kinda short ....

anyway i think we would be a one hot couple

Everyone is short compared to him :ninja: but you and Crouch would make a funny combo :laugh:

<_< that doesn't sound like a compliment to me

thanks a lot for info i love alessandra, that sounds really good, i was afraid after him moving to chelsea, he is gonna become "chelsier" if you see what i mean

I think he did. I loved him before, but now... :/ Well, that's maybe cause he scored twice against Manchester :p

lol really? then i guess it has a sense, i mean how could he play in germany's team without germany's pasport, i guess it is not possible to have 2 pasports

It's possible to have more passports. I have serbian and croatian.

oh really that's interesting and who you are more serbian or croatian?

well here it is not possible, you can't be lithuanian and somebody else, if you become somebody else you are taken away lithuanian passport

I was born in Bosnia, my mum is Croatian and I lived there for few years, but since I'm four I live in Serbia so I consider me Serbian the most.

God, thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it is just unbelievable how unbelievably i feel right now. I love every guy in germany's team but Lahm a little bit more than the rest. Thank you for letting them win

Amen

Lahm had a terrible game defensively. The Turkish right-back owned him all night long, it's a shame Turkey wasn't able to turn that into a few more goals. :(

As a Turkish, firstly i want to congratulate Germany.

I think we played quite good against a great team. We fought til the end but we couldn't go through the final..It's okay. Thank you boys for making us feel so proud and fighting non stop until the end. You show the world how a great team you are and that you never stop giving up.

I think we could win the match but it didn't happen. But i want to say a few words to refs. They really know how to ruin football for fans. They did everything they could to cross out Turkey off the tournament. But we made it to semi-finals..I'm so proud of every single one of my boys..Thank you for making Turkey so proud.

Good game considering you guys were missing your four best players due to injuries/suspensions and you only had 14 field-players available for the game. :)

but if i break my word god can get mad at me and germany will lose a final :ninja:

oh...

I guess they will.

I think that Germany will be in a finale with Russia :ninja:

but if i break my word god can get mad at me and germany will lose a final :ninja:

oh...

I guess they will.

I think that Germany will be in a finale with Russia :ninja:

SPAIN :chicken:

i support more spain than russia cos spain is like my 2nd team but i think russia can be eassier for germany so this time i think i'm for russia :ninja:

Russia easier? Guus will run tactical circles around Loew. Seriously, he basically stole Holland's system after the Croatians beat Germany, he went from a 4-4-2 to a 4-2-3-1 system after seeing how successful it was for Holland. You do not want a coach who gets his tactical schemes from TV when you're facing a team coached by Guus Hiddink.