Bellazon

EURO2008 Championship

Chic_Raul_ista

we def will meet then, just stay tune in bz till 2012 :laugh:

and if i am not going to be completely banned from here lol

athens is a great example, everybody was so hectic at the last minutes but everything was okay finally.

you won it and nobody can take it off

tickets are gonna be very expensive, but anyway we need to grab them just when they are started to be sold, it is about a year before tournment i think

p.s just please fix those roads, looks like half of our population already left their heads there :cry:

:laugh: :rofl:

:yes: but we'll now everything for sure in Autumn (if they definitely take it off or not) and there will be an inspection on 3rd July as far as I remember.

definitely, but I guess you have to have lots of luck too, here to get tickets for EURO 2008 you had to registrate on a website and wait to be drawn lots (?) :/

:laugh: I can't fix them, just persuade right people to start working :persuazn: :p

oh gosh i didn't know about registration and drawn? so it is like a lottery?

That's Kieran Dyer. :ninja: Although Ashley Cole would have been much better :)

:lol: I wasn't sure that was Cole but I couldn't really make out the face. Anyway, plating studs into Dyer's face is still worthy of respect, yo :blueeyedbaby:

definitely haha just i'm kinda short ....

anyway i think we would be a one hot couple

Everyone is short compared to him :ninja: but you and Crouch would make a funny combo :laugh:

<_< that doesn't sound like a compliment to me

Would you have preferred it if Ed had said that you and Peter Crouch would make a good pair? :/

Is it his looks or his robot-dance that does it for you, Neme? ;)

well if honestly yeah that sounds better ... sorta

his look, cos he looks kinda silly and geek, i actually like such kind of guys. it is cute :blush:

If I got some stilts would you like me too? :shifty: :brows:

;)

:rofl: no doubt

+ contract with Liverpool and i would like you the same

then i would be a WAG, this status would fit me perfectly for sure

After the build up to last night's game, it looked like it was all a bit too much for Arshavin. The Russians weren't that bad overall, but their four best players just couldn't get into it. Fabregas and Iniesta totally ran the game in the second half.

oh gosh i didn't know about registration and drawn? so it is like a lottery?

well I'm not 100% sure, but on one day you had to registrate, and wait to be drawn lots.

But you know, 2012 will be here, so maybe it will be different then.....

but you should wait for Qball or someone else who can answer this properly.....

but maybe different countries made it differently? I don't know....

I'm behind Peter Crouch in the pecking order :o I knew university was a waste of time. Why didn't I just spend my time working on the robot dance instead ;)

But surely to be a wag you have to have no brain - which is patently untrue in your case. I think that we can remedy the situation though :whistle: . . .

Calling Nurse Ed, calling Nurse Ed. Nurse Ed set up the bellazon operating theatre for an emergency lobotomy - stat! We've only got a small window in which we can wag-ify Neme, so that she can seduce the very eligible (really?) Peter Crouch. ;)

(Oh my, I really need to get out more :| )

I saw the royal family, too, they were so sweet, they really love each other! And yeah, we saw a lot of "stars" during the euro2008 so far, like Zidane, etc, so it would be really nice to see Raúl on Sunday, i am still so sorry he is not in the team. And i hate it too, that they automatically give numbers to the next generation, that doesnt show too much respect in my opinion. i think players should prove they deserve that number before they get it...not that David Villa isnt a really great player, but compared to Raúl, he is still a "baby" :surrender:

I'm behind Peter Crouch in the pecking order :o I knew university was a waste of time. Why didn't I just spend my time working on the robot dance instead ;)

But surely to be a wag you have to have no brain - which is patently untrue in your case. I think that we can remedy the situation though :whistle: . . .

Calling Nurse Ed, calling Nurse Ed. Nurse Ed set up the bellazon operating theatre for an emergency lobotomy - stat! We've only got a small window in which we can wag-ify Neme, so that she can seduce the very eligible (really?) Peter Crouch. ;)

(Oh my, I really need to get out more :| )

i know what you mean. that's the same with me - damn that university. i should spend more time on shopping and bitching because these are thing what make life important. oh but wait i'm still in it, i still can change the situation. okay i just need a plan. erm what's about solarium and peroxide for a start?

btw but that's really strange, is this real general opinion about crouch? i mean i have just watched him in action again and i'm positive that he is, well okay not hot, but 1/4 hot. he is cute, without irony. i just have weird taste in men i guess, i prefer Crouch to Ronaldo hahaha

i know what you mean. that's the same with me - damn that university. i should spend more time on shopping and bitching because these are thing what make life important. oh but wait i'm still in it, i still can change the situation. okay i just need a plan. erm what's about solarium and peroxide for a start?

Cripes! You're right - those components are pretty fundamental! :o Better get going with the fake tan then . . .;)

btw but that's really strange, is this real general opinion about crouch? i mean i have just watched him in action again and i'm positive that he is, well okay not hot, but 1/4 hot. he is cute, without irony. i just have weird taste in men i guess, i prefer Crouch to Ronaldo hahaha

I think that generally people really like him, because of his robot dance and funny appearance but he is ridiculed because of his height. There's quite a trade in Peter Crouch virals. This link links to one of Britain's broadsheet newspapers and seems pretty brutal, so you can imagine how the tabloids treat him :no:

Cripes! You're right - those components are pretty fundamental! :o Better get going with the fake tan then . . .;)

I think that generally people really like him, because of his robot dance and funny appearance but he is ridiculed because of his height. There's quite a trade in Peter Crouch virals. This link links to one of Britain's broadsheet newspapers and seems pretty brutal, so you can imagine how the tabloids treat him :no:

oh wait i think i already have it (tan), cos i guess i always had it. being wag it is not about tan but more about ORANGE tan. this thing is still left to do

i think i feel sorry for him, that's pretty harsh (but it was hard to resist smiling). in general tabloids are so cruel, they highlight every feature which is at least a little away from average, otherwise people love to be entertained with bad lineament of someone who is rich and famous

oh wait i think i already have it (tan), cos i guess i always had it. being wag it is not about tan but more about ORANGE tan. this thing is still left to do

I know what you mean with the orange. My friend put on double the suggested amount of fake tan last year and was positively glowing. It was hilarious. You could spot him from a mile off! :laugh: