Bellazon

EURO2008 Championship

Chic_Raul_ista

Calling Nurse Ed, calling Nurse Ed. Nurse Ed set up the bellazon operating theatre for an emergency lobotomy - stat! We've only got a small window in which we can wag-ify Neme, so that she can seduce the very eligible (really?) Peter Crouch. ;)

Calling Nurse Ed, calling Nurse Ed. Nurse Ed set up the bellazon operating theatre for an emergency lobotomy - stat! We've only got a small window in which we can wag-ify Neme, so that she can seduce the very eligible (really?) Peter Crouch. ;)

i don't think they played poorly actually, Spain was just better, that's all. how it is possible to get bad attitude on final match doh like "oh this is just a final match whatever who cares about it"?

is Raul retired?

oh and spain's royal family is my fave royal family

Raul was left home by the Spanish coach, to benefit to team spirit of the rest of the squad.

i really don't get how Raul can benefit being at home :/

but damn he did it :laugh:

Apparently his presence weighs on the rest of the team.

i get it, but it is a bit sad for him i think. he made a lot for a team and always was a leader and when finally spain became a champion he even didn't play

That's the whole point, if he had been there they would have likely not won. ;)

Crouch has been linked with Spurs :shock: With Keane going the other way :cry:

I never knew you were a Spurs supporter :o and don't worry, I think Crouch will be sitting out the rest of his contract in protest of Rafa's asking price for him. Anyway, I want Berba :bounce::