Bellazon

EURO2008 Championship

Chic_Raul_ista

We are really proud of our team here. But of course as everywhere else in the world, there are some idiots who blame the team or the coach..I think they did their job very well. It's a game and there will always be one winner and one loser at the end. But i hope that people now won't underestimate Turkish team. They didn't give us a chance at first and they always said that our wins were just lucky. I don't believe that luck can make you win, it's always the belief and the fight that will make you go through and we did that..

I hope people won't see Turkey team as an easy bate from now on because i believe we played a great football during the tournament until the very end.

What a game that was! The Germans always find a way to win, I don't know how they do it. When it's your day, it's your day I guess.

Sorry to see Turkey go out but congrats to Germany ;)

i just read in newspaper that former player of england's team and now commentator of football Garry Lineker said "Football is a simple game: 22 men 90 minutes play with a ball and in the end Germany always wins"

that's my translation but anyway the sense is the same

It's true - the German team just has so much fighting spirit. Even if they're not playing well it doesn't stop them. England on the other hand, find a way to lose no matter how good a position we're in. :laugh:

i know i know it so good words what you have just said about england sometimes i just don't get how a hell they manage to lose

Hang on, hang on . . . Let's not do ourselves down now, Mr Michael*. Stiff upper lip and all that. barry7aj.gif

Well, I'm mostly thinking of what the tournament might have been like for McClaren's England, which doesn't bear thinking about for the most part. We can only hope Capello's England is less of an embarrassment. Fingers crossed!

lol really? then i guess it has a sense, i mean how could he play in germany's team without germany's pasport, i guess it is not possible to have 2 pasports

It's possible to have more passports. I have serbian and croatian.

oh really that's interesting and who you are more serbian or croatian?

well here it is not possible, you can't be lithuanian and somebody else, if you become somebody else you are taken away lithuanian passport