Bellazon

EURO2008 Championship

Chic_Raul_ista

That's Kieran Dyer. :ninja: Although Ashley Cole would have been much better :)

:lol: I wasn't sure that was Cole but I couldn't really make out the face. Anyway, plating studs into Dyer's face is still worthy of respect, yo :blueeyedbaby:

definitely haha just i'm kinda short ....

anyway i think we would be a one hot couple

Everyone is short compared to him :ninja: but you and Crouch would make a funny combo :laugh:

<_< that doesn't sound like a compliment to me

Would you have preferred it if Ed had said that you and Peter Crouch would make a good pair? :/

Is it his looks or his robot-dance that does it for you, Neme? ;)

oh yeah i've heard about ultra conservative catholics in poland, but it is over now, right? new leader looks like a normal guy

:| really? I thought that maybe media exaggerate here that Poland is laughed off by other European countries because of our politicians :ninja: but maybe you're just interested in politics, or maybe nothing interesting happens in Lithuania, that's why things about these people are said in your country :p

New leader, you mean our prime minister? Ok, anyway it's Euro 2008 thread so maybe I'll stop now :p

I really don't want Euro 2012 to be taken off from Ukraine and Poland :(

As a Turkish, firstly i want to congratulate Germany.

I think we played quite good against a great team. We fought til the end but we couldn't go through the final..It's okay. Thank you boys for making us feel so proud and fighting non stop until the end. You show the world how a great team you are and that you never stop giving up.

I think we could win the match but it didn't happen. But i want to say a few words to refs. They really know how to ruin football for fans. They did everything they could to cross out Turkey off the tournament. But we made it to semi-finals..I'm so proud of every single one of my boys..Thank you for making Turkey so proud.

Good game considering you guys were missing your four best players due to injuries/suspensions and you only had 14 field-players available for the game. :)

Thank you dear ^_^

and i absolutely loved that mustard-colored shirt! :blush:

My brother said they look like mustard and ketchup :p

Lol!! Seriously.. :D

Also, YAYY FOR SPAIN!! They played amazing in the second half. :hell yea!: