Bellazon

Desperate Housewives

Sweetpea

I am starting to like Carlos alot this season, I think he could do better then Gabby or Edie, I remember the kiss he gave Lynette last season :hug: Maybe they could kill off whimpy tom and carlos could be a better father to her kids :)

No new Desperate Housewives until the 8th of April are you serious :cry:

• 2 weeks later...

Me too! It's funny and sad and always keeps the balance! The characters are adorable, the men aren't treated as toys and the women still have some honor (which separates that show completely from "SATC").

I'm a fan of Lynette's husband! He's the kind of man I wanna become when I'm older!

• 3 weeks later...
I'm a fan of Lynette's husband! He's the kind of man I wanna become when I'm older!

WHINEY!! Thats something to reach for.

I cant stand Tom, I hated him last night.. OMG they hired Jason Gedrick :drool: , I am looking forward to him and Lynette working together maybe she will discover what a real man is like LOL.

What is the deal with the man in Mrs.McCluskeys freezer??? I like her she says what she thinks and makes me laugh, I hope she isnt going to be some written off killer.

Gaby's bf's name is Victor Lang (played by John Slattery) ;)

I can't wait to see Gaby's reaction to Carlos and Edit hooking-up. I am actually glad they hooked up. It will be interesting to see what happens in the next few weeks :yes:

I hope Lynette and the chef hooks up too!!! HAHAHAH :laugh: