Bellazon

Desperate Housewives

Sweetpea

• 2 weeks later...

previews for the next episode is HOT!! lynette what are you doind?!!! sheesh...i figured she'd hook up with the new chef ever since he showed up to the show <_<. when i saw him i was like damn it -___- haha.

but i'm SOO SOO SOO happy that susan left ian..i hated him. he pissed me off. susan and mike are PERFECT together!

i like tom but after he pulled his back out he's been so whiny and annoying...no wonder lynette finds rick attractive and wants him :whistle:

All Tom ever does is bitch, bitch, bitch... <_< He bitches more than any of the women on Wisteria Lane :nicole: Also, I cannot stand men who cannot deal with a woman who is successful and ambitious. The reason why Lynette is falling for Rick is b/c he appreciates her strengths, while Tom tries to pull her back from being all she can be. He needs get over it!!! (Y)

I hope Edie gets Carlos to fall truly in love w/ her :heart: Yes, she is a bitch but even bitches are nice to at least one person. I hope Carlos can continue bringing out her good side. She has been more attentive to her son :hehe:

yayyyyy susan adn mike are back together!!! at first i thought susan was dreaming but then i realized it was reality :p haha

and wow...gabrielle was so immature! ahah but then i didn't realize that the meter guy twisted her wrist THAT hard! it's all bruised up!

but can't wait for next episode!!!! tis' gonna be HOT!

All Tom ever does is bitch, bitch, bitch... <_< He bitches more than any of the women on Wisteria Lane :nicole: Also, I cannot stand men who cannot deal with a woman who is successful and ambitious. The reason why Lynette is falling for Rick is b/c he appreciates her strengths, while Tom tries to pull her back from being all she can be. He needs get over it!!! (Y)

I hope Edie gets Carlos to fall truly in love w/ her :heart: Yes, she is a bitch but even bitches are nice to at least one person. I hope Carlos can continue bringing out her good side. She has been more attentive to her son :hehe:

haha that's true though. but i felt bad for lynette cause she was all cyring at the end of the episode...i was like i don't even think she loves tom THAT much anymore...though she has a family so she can't abandone her family for a chef dude who cooks really good food :p

YEAH What she said!!!

Also if Edie is pregnant that would be really cool for Carlos, but I dont think he loves her.

• 2 weeks later...

yes finale was pretty good compared to other finales that happened!!!What was really the surprise for me was the suicide of Edie's. Very shocking. I too was like "how can a scarf be strong enough?" but I guess it was... :blink:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

In this past sundays rerun episode, they showed a commerical for the new season, it was a video(Jennifer Lopez) where they were walking down the street, It was all 5 women including Edie(Nicolette Sheridan) so maybe it wasnt her trying to commit suicide, maybe Bree's daughter??

Anyone have any thoughts???

Also a new housewife will be added this season Dana Delaney.New Season begins Sept.30

• 3 months later...

No,the fence post impaled Victor,he would be the husband dead.The friend I think is the old lady that owned the cat,she probably went upstairs to find it and died.

i just wonder how long the writers strike is going to go on.