Bellazon

Eniko Mihalik
Thumbnail

marie45se

• 2 weeks later...

Model Memorable Moments S/S 09

Model News

October 27th, 2008, by Janelle

September is a non-stop whirlwind for the girls who walk the world’s runways. For the select few who conquer the catwalks it is a month of flying, fittings and 24/7 excitement. This season an elite group of models dominated the scene, appearing at every choice show on the calendar and causing a sensation. MDC caught up with 14 of Spring/Summer’s busiest beauties to recount their favorite behind the scenes moments. The shows may be over but the party has just begun - be sure to keep your eyes open for these girls once those coveted S/S 09 campaigns start coming.

11. Eniko Mihalik 57 Shows: “I have to say I enjoyed NY fashion week the most. Unfortunately, I didn’t get any special treatments such as relaxing massages, but I guess it wasn’t the right time and place for that! When I think back of this

season,the first memory that comes to my mind is the backstage of Lacoste. Basically I was the only girl who had a bikini as her outfit, plus I had to walk out with a golf bag. Before we started the show, at the line up everyone was joking with me like “Hey which golf club allows people to wear bikini!?” or “Oh I got it! You are carrying your boyfriend’s stuff… :)” then right before I did my walk with the huge bag the designer told me “I want you to feel happy on the catwalk! Don’t just smile! Laugh!” So I did it and that was my wicked backstage experience of NY fashion week this season.”

models.com