Bellazon

Andrew Cooper
Thumbnail

persuazn

some info about andrew, found by sstt in mh

"Andrew Cooper

26, born in Manchester. Height 6ft 1in, chest 40, waist 31. Signed to Models1, he planned to become a boxer until he was spotted at the Clothes Show. The face of the Giorgio Armani campaign, he has completed a L’Oréal campaign with Claudia Schiffer. Owns a gym in Notting Hill, and has a pet boutique and spa there called The Mutz Nutz. "

source: http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/life_and_...icle2113331.ece

thanks for the info joana. i knew about mutz nutz but not about his gym, or that he wanted to be a boxer (like my other fave, will chalker!)

but it says hes from manchester? in the youtube video he says hes from london. guess he moved...

**just out of interest, who do you guys think would win in a boxing match - will or coops?

ok, you guys are gonna think im weird, but i had a dream about andrew and will last night!

its so frustrating because i dont remember all of it. but andrew was at my house for some reason as a guest, and all my family were there. i was talking to him abot modelling and i wanted to impress him so i said i had met mr wills before at the clothes show, but then andrew said will has never been to the clothes show so you're lying!

i was so embarrased! lol. and then will was sitting in my mini cooper on my driveway and i got the picture of andrew punching will so will could sign it for me.

and then i got the Kays catalogue (which Andrew models clothes in) and flicked through to the pages with my fave pics so that andrew could sign them.

and at some point i could also remember hugging andrew. :blush:

of all the things i COULD have dreamt about will and andrew, this is what i came up with?! damn! lol.