Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

Barbara killed Cannes yet again this year ! Her looks were on point (special mention for the pink dress :heart:), her hair+make-up were just as amazing (shoutout to L'Oreal who makes some other girl meh) And I loved all the little videos that L'Oreal posted on Instagram/Snapchat, Barbs was just so cute in them :wub:

Nooow let's just wait for the soonish reveal of ROTY :ph34r:

3 hours ago, a said:

Barbara Lewis Hamilton in Cannes, France.

These are from the L'Oreal Blue Obsession after party, they probably went there together but most of the L'Oreal girls were also there, dailymail posted an article about it 3 days ago, you can see Irina and Lara dancing with them... Guess they are just milking the story as usual. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3598978/Barbara-Palvin-Formula-1-champ-Lewis-Hamilton-groove-Cannes.html
That also answers the blonde lady's outfit :D

4 hours ago, Ella Me2nson said:

Does anybody know who posted this snap? I can't find it on Soo Joo's snapchat story (From the quality, It seems to be a screenshot from a video..) 

Check your messages! :smile: 

4 hours ago, Vali said:

These are from the L'Oreal Blue Obsession after party, they probably went there together but most of the L'Oreal girls were also there, dailymail posted an article about it 3 days ago, you can see Irina and Lara dancing with them... Guess they are just milking the story as usual. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3598978/Barbara-Palvin-Formula-1-champ-Lewis-Hamilton-groove-Cannes.html

Check your messages! :smile: 

I want to know too who posted that snap

20 hours ago, Vali said:

+ Hamilton sat at the L'Oréal CEO's table, too, like Barbi, the article says he's a brand ambassador too