Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

Barbara Palvin Interview after Cannes 2015 hungarian

Could someone translate this interview?

"We're here at the beautiful Gresham Palace, and we're going to interview the gorgeous Barbara Palvin. Additionally, she's told about her experiences in Cannes to the audience."

"This was my 4th time in Cannes, and I think it's getting better from year to year. I didn't know where to look before. I feel much easier now, no jitter, no shaking hands anymore, the flashes don't bother my anymore. I was having a good time and... see you next year at the same place!

My new Karl Lagerfeld perfume campaign has just come out two days ago and... a lot of magazines, but campaigns...

The problem is they didn't come out yet, but... What the future has in store? There will be a few more things this year, a few exciting things."

Barbara Palvin Interview after Cannes 2015 hungarian

Could someone translate this interview?

"We're here at the beautiful Gresham Palace, and we're going to interview the gorgeous Barbara Palvin. Additionally, she's told about her experiences in Cannes to the audience."

"This was my 4th time in Cannes, and I think it's getting better from year to year. I didn't know where to look before. I feel much easier now, no jitter, no shaking hands anymore, the flashes don't bother my anymore. I was having a good time and... see you next year at the same place!

My new Karl Lagerfeld perfume campaign has just come out two days ago and... a lot of magazines, but campaigns...

The problem is they didn't come out yet, but... What the future has in store? There will be a few more things this year, a few exciting things."

Thank you so much. 

Those pics are old (i think) i saw them already

I knew that the last one was old but not the second one because I didn't see it before, thank you.

The second one is the outfit she was wearing when she was photographed with stella not sure where, so i think its old too