Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

Chill the fuck out y'all, she is most likely going to celebrate her birthday with her family. She just said see you in a week so there's a chance she'll go back to NY, VSFS castings start in two weeks.

I'm sure Barbara will go to the VSFS castings, now if VS decides to cast her or not, that's a whole different story

Chill the fuck out y'all, she is most likely going to celebrate her birthday with her family. She just said see you in a week so there's a chance she'll go back to NY, VSFS castings start in two weeks.

I'm sure Barbara will go to the VSFS castings, now if VS decides to cast her or not, that's a whole different story

^ But Clauds she is the second coming of Christ she has to be back in NYC in time for auditions :cry:

*puts tin foil hat on*

Instagram

realbarbarapalvin:  "gonna miss u @stellamaxwell ! see you in a week"

Wow...She has already left NY.....I am disappointed but not shocked...I think she has really gone back to Budapest for good....otherwise why would Stella caption the Instagram pic as "Dinner date before she leaves" if she is coming back in a week......I think the reason Barbara captioned her own pic @stellamaxwell ! see you in a week is because I am sure Stella is planning on flying to Hungary to help Barbara celebrate her Birthday...it is on the 8th October(this week) but maybe Stella is busy so she can only make it there next week..She is turning 21 this year...that is a pretty important milestone....Hopefully she will still make it to NY by the time castings are held for VSFS 2014....

stellamaxwell

1 day ago

Dinner date before she leaves @realbarbarapalvin

realbarbarapalvin

13 hours ago

gonna miss u @stellamaxwell ! see you in a week