Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

^ +1

Not everyone can pull off blonde hair, and Barbara goes in the category of people which can't pull it off.

Via @Tumblr

post-66949-0-1446056447-45799_thumb.png

BLONDE HAIR.

:yuckky: :yuckky: :yuckky: :neo2: :neo2: :neo2: :neo2: :neo2: :neo2: :neo2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken:

Bigger + credit;

@ronniemadra; #endedupat1oak with this #dynamicduo great night

post-66949-0-1446056447-45258_thumb.jpg

instagram

pretty predictable and legit, this brand don't need any particular models, they actually made bright some models who were unknows before victoria's secret... most of the models who work for them work their ass off, don't think she'll be in the next fs.

BLONDE HAIR.

:yuckky: :yuckky: :yuckky: :neo2: :neo2: :neo2: :neo2: :neo2: :neo2: :neo2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken:

+1 Blonde is not the best for her. Plus, that particular shade of blond is not very nice (for her or for anyone. It looks very artificial).

pretty predictable and legit, this brand don't need any particular models, they actually made bright some models who were unknows before victoria's secret... most of the models who work for them work their ass off, don't think she'll be in the next fs.
Just saw this, no intend to offend anyone but I think is so unnecessary fill up his timeline with these tweets, I mean, business is business, it has nothing to do with realizing the wishes of teens on the internet that probably never even bought the products of the brand...post-88318-0-1446056447-68672_thumb.gif :) :D

Just saw this, no intend to offend anyone but I think is so unnecessary fill up his timeline with this tweets, I mean, business is business, it has nothing to do with realizing the wishes of teens on the internet that probably never even bought the products of the brand...post-87848-0-1446056447-80366_thumb.gif :) :D

It means no, I feel like crying  :cry2:  :cry2:  :cry2:

^ It doesn't mean 'no'. It means that IF Barbara wants to make it to the show this year, she has to work her ass off at the castings just like any other model. (minus the angels which got to be in the show anyway. But they still have to work their asses off also) And it also means that Ed Razek is NOT going to put Barbara in the show just because he gets a bunch of tweets asking him to do so.

I sometimes feel bad for that poor man. He is always getting harassed by her fans, telling him what to do with HIS business. Let the man do his job. VS is not going to close because Barbara doesn't model for them anymore/at the moment.

It means no, I feel like crying  :cry2:  :cry2:  :cry2:

It means NOTHING.....or rather the simple fact that other than the Official Angels, not a single  model  will receive any preferential or special treatment based on rank or status from the casting panel and I hope Ed Razek sticks to these "pearls of wisdom" when Kendall Jenner walks through the casting door as well....

Back to the topic....actually it could be good news for BP cos it means that her past work (or rather lack of past work) with VS or the catwalk will not hold her back as long as by the day of the VSFS 2014 casting session , she sports some major enviable  killer curves,a killer attitude and shows off a killer WALK ...If I were her I would watch Gisele's VSFS walk as the naughty Christmas Angel in red on video over and over again and try to cpoy that...that walk was AMAZING !!!! ...BP is quite capable of  achieving that...I mean she has almost a month to hone and tone her body and practice her walk ....but all that depends only and only IF she works really hard and gives it her all...her blood,sweat and tears .....THEN she could easily score a ticket to London...It is NOT impossible ....it all depends on how bad Barbara wants it and what she is willing to do to get it.....she has to go that extra mile...

The number of your Instagram/Twitter followers , the name of your EX/current  BF or how devoted/obsessive/whiny your fans are not going to get you  a spot on VSFS 2014.....only your hard work,talent and dedication will.....and I think that's  a fair statement.....for anybody, for any position anywhere in the world....

Gorgeous with brown hair....

charlottewillermakeup 2 days ago

@realbarbarapalvin photo @kennethwillardt #hair #stephanelancien #beauty #makeup @charlottewillermakeup

http://instagram.com/p/tpeR9OxfBE/?modal=true

^ It doesn't mean 'no'. It means that IF Barbara wants to make it to the show this year, she has to work her ass off at the castings just like any other model. (minus the angels which got to be in the show anyway. But they still have to work their asses off also) And it also means that Ed Razek is NOT going to put Barbara in the show just because he gets a bunch of tweets asking him to do so.

I sometimes feel bad for that poor man. He is always getting harassed by her fans, telling him what to do with HIS business. Let the man do his job. VS is not going to close because Barbara doesn't model for them anymore/at the moment.

To be fair just about every model's fanbase harasses that poor man on social media. He does have a crazy amount of patience to deal with them and he still responds to a majority of them which is very cool of him to do.

Thanks Michellexo for the Wonderland outtakes they are great!

Even Apple has a (semi) positive take on Babs for casting! I would love if she did and seeing her back in the show would be amazing, imagine if her and Stella got casted.