Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

barbara is a simple girl !

so this look it's totally barbara: simple but classy !

and it's beautiful, it's her body, her face, her hair,  her look her personality not ours !

so she will never be at 100 % as we want ...

compared to her last red carpet she is beautiful, a lot of progress so be happy and not negative 

personally, i don't like her red hair, i prefer brown or black hair, but wa can't be always negatif about her look/hair/make up ... that's boring to read always negative commentaires.

s

I hope all you critics stay the hell quiet because she KILLED this red carpet look. So sexy. Love the hair color & I like it straight for this look. She hardly wears it straight so its very sleek for her for a red carpet. A white dress is not simple when you have to have that beautiful silhouette of hers to pull it off. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but as a long time lurker of this thread from Day 1, I never understood how people could be SO nasty and judgmental of her outfits and her. I think almost everything she does is lovely. Maybe thats why shes my true soulmate ^.^ My heart is just naturally attracted to everything she does... My fave 2 Cannes 2013 looks of hers were the pant suit, & the jacket over the silver dress. So I felt I had to have a presence here & sorrynotsorry I will only ever speak sunshine about her......

More pics with Getty Images.....

http://www.gettyimages.ca/Search/Search.aspx?contractUrl=2&language=en-GB&family=editorial&assetType=image&p=barbara+palvin&ds=d0.AAABAA5iYXJiYXJhIHBhbHZpbgABAAAAprhtAA..

Thomas Mignot ‏@Thomas_Mignot  1m
@BarbaraPalvin on the red carpet. Welcome to Cannes Film Festival. @FdC_officiel #FestivaldeCannes @VictoriasSecret

https://twitter.com/Thomas_Mignot/status/469156604341125120/photo/1

I love her hair and the fact that it is straight, it suits her. And the dress looks really good on her also, white really suits her in my opinion. I also have no complaints about the make-up this time. She looks stunning, way better compared to last year and her dress she wore last night. :)