Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

Tonights runwas cast:

post-15482-0-1446061554-84034_thumb.jpg

@BarbaraArmy

that day will be? :o

This is HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE :woot:  :woot:  :woot: .....I am sooooo happy for her...amfAR Cinema Against AIDS on May 22, 2014 is a big deal ...The Crème de la Crème of the entertainment industry will all be there ....plus ONLY the top couturiers in the fashion industry are invited to design the dresses for the fashion show....This year's theme is The Red Collection....Barbara will look AMAZING in red...red is def one of her colours !!!!

I knew something big was happening when she tweeted on the 15th about flying to Paris for a fitting when she had already posted saying that she had her fitting with her IMG Models agent Cyril Lefevre on the 30th of April !!!!

Plus she started following amfAR on Twitter after she arrived in Cannes !!!

This means at least one official red carpet event as one of L'Oréal Paris ambassadors (21st May)....plus the red carpet for amfAR on the 22nd

(before the dinner gala and auction begins) and her red gown designed by a top designer !!!!!!

Barbara Palvin ‏@BarbaraPalvin  May 15

That was a quick visit... Just tried on my dress for #CannesFilmFestival ! Already at the airport. Bye Paris. Budapest next!

realbarbarapalvin 3 weeks ago 30th April 2014 

1 day w @cyrilsurreal feels like 1 day in paradise! Done the fitting for #CannesFilmFestival ! Cant wait to show you guys!

HQ - Barbara leaving the Vanity Fair Dinner

post-15482-0-1446061564-80463_thumb.jpg post-15482-0-1446061564-82954_thumb.jpg

That outfit...the hair style and esp the makeup is HORRIBLE !!!!!! What is that lipstick....L'Oreal Paris of course but that bright shade is so unsuitable  :yuckky:  :yuckky:  :yuckky:

I hope she does better....MUCH MUCH MUCH better tomorrow but that dress...is her stylist totally clueless  :neo2:  :neo2:  :neo2:

I have incredibly high hopes but extremely low expectations for Barbara's first red carpet tomorrow .....I hope she wows the crowd and surprises everybody....

Barbara's second Instyle Hungary cover with Vince Barati.....

vincebarati 41 seconds ago
My 2nd cover with @realbarbarapalvin for Instyle Hungary! Going out 2morrow!

http://instagram.com/p/oQVFlRlft5/

What is with her and Dsquared2...

instyle_hungary 3 hours ago

Mar csak 1 nap! @realbarbarapalvin @vincebarati @instyle_hungary @dsquared2 @dolcegabbana #cover #covershooting #instylehungary #enesazinstyle #instyle #juneissue #barbarapalvin #dolcegabbana #dsquared

http://instagram.com/p/oQDbOlmeTn/

The caption next to her on Instyle Hungary cover says ....Mar Hollywoood is a laba elott hever....What does it mean.....plus someone from Hungary please buy the magazine on Thursday and translate the article...esp the interesting parts ....Please......

The caption next to her on Instyle Hungary cover says ....Mar Hollywoood is a laba elott hever....What does it mean.....plus someone from Hungary please buy the magazine on Thursday and translate the article...esp the interesting parts ....Please......

That can be translated like 'Already Hollywood is in her hands'. :D