Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

Super silly fro her to say she looks like a boy... girl fishing for compliments :cain:

/Lame

Here comes the compliment: she looks really great with shorter hair. She should do it and cut.

:Ophelia_Immortal:

^ Spot on.

Gotta give her a little break though Miss Kiki. (no offense to anyone her age as not all people fall into this category, but she fits this stereotype almost too perfectly) She's a child, a part of the facebook generation that seems to seek approval and praises from everyone and their mother, thus a facebook/twitter/tumblr accounts are made. It's a glorious place where "friends" are added, a million "sexy" pictures are posted and kissy faces are the norm. When you compare it to our generation when we were teens in the early 90's (89-95) it seems kinda silly, but sadly this is the norm... and one of the many reasons I don't want kids o.o

Edit: omg I just did the math and Miss Kiki, the two of us are old enough to be her mother! :rofl: Life quit :banghead::huh:

------

Anywho, the short hair is kinda cute on her.

Super silly fro her to say she looks like a boy... girl fishing for compliments :cain:

/Lame

Here comes the compliment: she looks really great with shorter hair. She should do it and cut.

:Ophelia_Immortal:

^ Spot on.

Gotta give her a little break though Miss Kiki. (no offense to anyone her age as not all people fall into this category, but she fits this stereotype almost too perfectly) She's a child, a part of the facebook generation that seems to seek approval and praises from everyone and their mother, thus a facebook/twitter/tumblr accounts are made. It's a glorious place where "friends" are added, a million "sexy" pictures are posted and kissy faces are the norm. When you compare it to our generation when we were teens in the early 90's (89-95) it seems kinda silly, but sadly this is the norm... and one of the many reasons I don't want kids o.o

Edit: omg I just did the math and Miss Kiki, the two of us are old enough to be her mother! :rofl: Life quit :banghead::huh:

------

Facebook is just a marketing/networking tool. It should help people get connected, and advertise themselves in a more efficient manner. I wish I had high speed wireless internet and facebook when I was 14 and I think you would too...

The only problem I have is that people start communicating in the 'twitter' style everywhere, and that drives me nuts. It's not a real conversation. Lazy, low value thoughts. I also blame IPADs and tablets. They annoy me-I'm a desktop multi-wide screen if possible, and laptop secondary type of guy.

^ Spot on.

------

Do NOT cut your hair....Repeat......Do NOT cut your hair

realbarbarapalvin wanna have short hair. i look like boy yeeyy!

http://instagram.com/p/WKLxrDnAdr/

https://twitter.com/PalvinTheQueen/status/306100084251189248/photo/1

While we ALL know Barbara can pull of all hairstyles even that of a bald man, I wouldn't want her to cut it either.

Do NOT cut your hair....Repeat......Do NOT cut your hair

realbarbarapalvin wanna have short hair. i look like boy yeeyy!

http://instagram.com/p/WKLxrDnAdr/

https://twitter.com/...1189248/photo/1

She has a very nice face/head, so imho she would look also good and feminime with short hair - maybe better than with long, because long hair cover more of her, so short her let us more look of her beauty.

https://www.google.hu/search?q=women+short+hair&hl=hu&client=firefox-a&hs=evG&rls=org.mozilla:hu:official&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=x2wsUfXrDMTFtAa24IC4Bg&ved=0CC0QsAQ&biw=1024&bih=556

Although I always thought of Barbara as a bit more of a Maybelline than Lo'real girl her lo' real work has been beautiful so I can't wait to see the new commercials, campaigns, ect. I just wish she did more runway.

Maybelline - according to wiki - is owned by Loreal;)

It's funny everyone thinks she would look good with short hair. I also think she would look good because it would just bring more attention to her face. Hot chicks like Barbara have to change it up every once in awhile. Actually, I have kind of been expecting it. Maybe she was testing the water with that pic she tweeted?

A HUGE Thank You to LaSinsajo for finding this link ....new photos (incl to me at least a never before seen VS Photo from last year)....... :flower: :flower: :flower:

http://luxury-admiration.tumblr.com/image/44004227567

http://carbarapalvin.../barbara-palvin

Alexandre Vauthier 2011 -Backstage video ......Chack Barbara at 00:49.....She looks like a real doll....Absolutely beautiful :angie: :angie: :angie:

I simply cannot believe that she is not a VS Angel....yet.....Impossible....

I think one of the reasons may be scandal with Bieber and that Barbara constantly mentioned that she wants to become an actress

I mean after what they had with Rosie :idk:

Hmm...I don't know ...I think basically the majority of models want to become actresses at some part of their career...there is even a term in the industry for that...."model turned actress" .....in fact according to the trivia section for Transformers :Dark of the Moon (2011) IMDB Rosie wasn't the ONLY VS model who was attached.....Miranda Kerr also wanted to be a part of the film....TPTB just happened to pick Rosie over Miranda....besides Barbara's language skills are not perfectly polished at this point and she will need time to get familair with the craft( lots and lots of acting lessons and diction classes )....she will be ready in a few years but right now I think her primary focus is her modelling career ....I think she really wants to be an actress but understands it is not realistic at the moment...

Megan Fox dropped out shortly before filming began, Gemma Arterton, Ashley Greene, Brooklyn Decker, Miranda Kerr, Bar Refaeli, Amber Heard, Camilla Belle, Katie Cassidy, Heidi Montag and Anna Kendrick were all rumored to replace her before Rosie Huntington-Whiteley was cast.

More L'Oreal shooting......Lucky LUCKY girl......She has been in Paris since the 18th working with L'Oreal.....I think she is L'Oreal's NEW DREAM GIRL.....So MANY new print and video campaigns and one of the few spokesmodels selected to represent them at the prestigious Golden Globes ceremony !!!!

Pity VS doesn't think like that...pity pity....

Cedric Coldefy

cdrccldfbnvnst Cedric Coldefy1 hr Shooting with @BarbaraPalvin pic.twitter.com/Tl195qWpwX

https://twitter.com/...8256769/photo/1

Although I always thought of Barbara as a bit more of a Maybelline than Lo'real girl her lo' real work has been beautiful so I can't wait to see the new commercials, campaigns, ect. I just wish she did more runway.

Really....I really really wanted Barbara to be THE FACE of Estee Lauder or Lancome....Their fragrance ad campaigns are so incredibly beautiful and utterly romantic .....I can totally see her in commercials for Estee Lauder's Pleasures or Tresor or Miracle by Lancome .....The ads make Constance Jablonski ,Gwyneth ,Inés Sastre,Penelope Cruz, Diane Kruger ,Uma and Emma Watson look so so so good !!!