Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

5 hours ago, MERPER said:

Went to grab a bite last night and Barbara, Dylan and friends were at the same spot. Luckily, I keep several magazines in trunk of my car of models/celebs I am fans of cause ya just never know. So, I waited until they got up to leave (never interrupt people while they eat/drink/socialize) and asked her to sign a photo for me. She was super nice and did so.

Second time I have met her over last 3 years (other was back in 2019 at a Victoria's Secret store event/promotion) and both times she has been extremely kind with a very awesome personality.

Here is the photo:

IMG_9468.jpg

Do you have pictures??

17 hours ago, sobrebarbarap said:

Do you have pictures??

my friend I was with got 2 photos with her. I already met her once before and got a photo with her that time but this time I really wanted to get that signed cause it’s one of my favorite SI swimsuit photos of any model ever. 

Not sure if this is even allowed here so if not I apologize in advance but now that I got the photo above signed by her I’m looking to sell my other autograph of her. 

if anyone has interest let me know. 

Source Video { 1 = WebDl HD | 2 = WebDl SD | 3 = HDTV | 4 = DVD | 5 = Bluray

After downloaded, please replace the file extension from .htlm to .avi or .mp4 (or just add .avi or .mp4)

tgv80pq2261f_t.jpg zgte6dqxworn_t.jpg

= Link N°1 : Filefactory || Link N°2 : Mexashares
[SV1 ; 043,00 Mo ; 02 min 00 sec ; 1280x0720 ; .avi] >>> Intimissimi { The Size Room (Ad + Making Of)

= Link N°1 : Filefactory || Link N°2 : Mexashares
[SV1 ; 051,70 Mo ; 01 min 39 sec ; 1920x1080 ; .mp4] >>> Glamour Spain 2018