Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

omgosh I love that white dress! so classy!

She looks so gorgeous in the pictures, but even better in the picture above in just a plain white shirt, with what looks no little or no makeup. She is just such a natural beauty. 

@Jud thanks for much for the pictures! do you know what these are for? I love the classy vintage feel to them!

20 hours ago, bump said:

omgosh I love that white dress! so classy!

She looks so gorgeous in the pictures, but even better in the picture above in just a plain white shirt, with what looks no little or no makeup. She is just such a natural beauty. 

@Jud thanks for much for the pictures! do you know what these are for? I love the classy vintage feel to them!

The video is a fashion editioral called L’invitation au voyage Louis Vuitton x Elle. They did that in january. The white shirt pic is just a selfie from her Insta with Armani beauty for occasion of human rights day.

On 12/12/2020 at 6:27 AM, Jud said:

The video is a fashion editioral called L’invitation au voyage Louis Vuitton x Elle. They did that in january. The white shirt pic is just a selfie from her Insta with Armani beauty for occasion of human rights day.

thank you for replying and also posting the pictures. I love them!!! I wonder if there will be any more content from that collaboration? 

I didn't know she was working with Lancaster!!! I love their work with Elsa and Karlie. I can't wait to see Barbara's pictures! The song in that video is really good,too. Sounds like a mix of the White Stripes and Wolfmother. I am super pumped about this campaign! 

thanks for posting! 

Not really into the desert landscape for the Lancaster campaign, but it's still good. I preferred Karlie or Elsa's because they were set in the city, and I would rather have buildings than nature. That's just me though. I love the yellow purse and Barbara looks good. They could've done better, but I still like it. 

thanks for posting!