Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

22 hours ago, Clauds said:

SI had wrapped shooting before Coronavirus so it's not related to that. The odds are Barbara decided not to do it again after not getting the cover so many times.

Oh, that makes sense. I (and apparently a lot of other people on BZ) think she should've gotten a cover and even though I don't really know anything about SI, I was disappointed that she didn't. I can see how she would be less inclined to want to be in SI if she felt the same. I don't know how big of a name their other models are, but I feel like Barbara is one of the bigger stars in the issue. 

She looks really pretty in the Mojo.S.Phine pictures, but those clothes are kinda ugly. At least her, her skin, and her hair look good. thanks for posting! 

Thank you @Jud and @wildestvibe. Glad to see new stuff, even if it was filmed a while ago. When was this picture taken? She looks gorgeous! I don't care for the hairstyle, but I love the outfit and she looks great. 

On 4/20/2020 at 12:15 PM, wildestvibe said:
 2181191B-9681-4649-B5DC-5539DD46D580.jpeg 

I couldn't stand listening to the music in the Aqu di whatever video, but I loved how pretty the sky and water is and Barbara looks lovely, so I muted it and watched it, and it was nice lol