Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

^ She certainly didn't disappoint this year. Everything was better this year.

Sadly all LQ's.

post-66949-0-1446061656-07217_thumb.jpg

No tease tongue out or mass winking so far but she is licking people this year? :D

Blame it on the liquor in her glass. ;)

Oh, I missed a picture by the way.

post-66949-0-1446061656-081_thumb.jpg

lara seems a litle bit uncomfortable with barbara , she's like -stay away from me i'm LARA STONE ....

I don't think she's uncomfortable. maybe she's acting like an adult/lady instead. :p :D

i'm so happy about what i'm going to say because it's been a long time since i have to make a compliment about her. She's just, AWESOME, one of the  best look so far! she's so elegant, and her face is gorgeous as hell!  (and you can notice she avoid to make her weird things with face and fingers who looks so stupid and so childish.) i'am the only one who noticed that her body looks better? i means, more tone, especially in this white dress (i mean... WHITE ! we all knows that it's a color difficult to wear especially when your body isn't on point!) whatever, i'm really happy for this event, i'd love to see more this barbara than the one we saw during like, 1-2 years.