Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

Pretty much, she doesn't need to get on anyone's right side. At this point VS needs Barbara more than she needs them, especially now that she's got herself a famous (also extremely nice, handsome, funny and awesome) boyfriend she's even easier to market and a bigger draw.

^ she showed years ago she could deal with stupid drunken "reporters", now she shows she can deal with stupid "reporters" while being phazed.

- i'm gonna tell you something then, cause i see you look blank / feel small.

- that's very diplomatic from you...

- what can i say, i'm a libra 🙃

:laugh:

giphy.gif

https://media.giphy.com/media/tKwJ98BTIfhrMRfw3D/giphy.mp4

5 hours ago, Iwona C said:

Does anyone know when exactly are the castings? I heard it's this week and I wonder when we will know who will walk this year

I read this on insta, no idea if its official.

"For the new models is August 29, 30 and 31 for the girls who pass that casting and those who have already filed on September 3 and 4"

I will be SHOOK if they won't let her walk 😂

Whenever she appears on their social media 90% of the comments are basically people saying "yass barbara" even when there are like 3 other models lol. And each year I saw hundreds of questions if she would walk that year, and it has been 6 years already 😂 She will get them views because people care about her more than the new angels 💁‍♀️

Personally I hope she will be accepted and get 2 nice outfits.

1 hour ago, ILUVAdrianaLima said:

If she gets accepted by VS and they put her in PINK... fuck everyone there! :rofl: 

And take pics if u see her @lostdiadem :laugh: 

Wow, how could I forget about the existence of PINK...

I wouldn't be surprised if they put her in PINK with some kind of terrible outfit and a newcommer that no one ever heard of would get 2 outfits with wings 😂

TBH I'm still pissed that last years show was edited in a way that Vanessa Moody closed it rather than Alessandra. It was really low, even for VS.