Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

It's really cruel and violent .. With no censures! But This years look more soft maybe because they had a lot of problems because of this suicide ... there's mikael jackson's ex And the Guy who inspired the big movie "intouchable" ... No sign of barbara's friend for now i hope she will not be associate with that .. It's not good publicity, these candidats are loosers for the médias, brands And creators in France And France it's a big big big part of her job

Someone correct me on this my French is crap:

She was hanging out or is friends with a guy from the show Secret Story 8 (Like a Big Brother type show in France) this station confirmed she is friends with im guessing the guy in the picture.

Im not great with literal translations if anyone is a native French speaker that would be great to clarify.

isn't THAT crap :) you did well :)

it's just wrote that one of her FRIEND is a candidat... nothing more. But i don't really see a secret right here, anyway, this reality show is full of fake ones or stupid one..

Omg noooooo secret story it's the worst tv reality show in France loooooooool the first prime it's tonight ... It's hard tv show the candidats are like animals for endemol ( productor) one of candidat commited suicide And others are in dépression .. It's a really bad bad bad program .. But it's really popular :/

What??? Not that I like "secret bullshit story" but what? Most of the candidates are idiots who are looking for their moment of fame. No big deal.

what do u people say? i think Barbara should stop smoking because, my one friend died yesterday because of smoking he had oral cancer....

Barbara if you are reading this please it's for your benefit "STOP SMOKING"

LOL, umm so what's the fuss here? :D

the fuss is that most of the peoples on this thread are 14 and are afraid Barbara might get an "oral cancer" by giving a blow job to a cigarette!

I had to... Not even sorry!

hope it was good for you  :Angel: